Reviews for 2gether 4evar
mennanenna chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
LOL! WHOREIZON! And "DUCHBAG"? My friends (who don't exactly like me. Yet.) say "douchecanoe" and spell it "dushcanoe!" Loved it!
Lushcoltrane chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was wild. Really a bizarro Vic story. Funny too.
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
VICWHOREIA VEGA I can't even describe how funny that was. Oh and Beck's expression didn't change much through the scalding black coffee; does his expression evar change, tho? "Jade, please, I did not mean that I wanted to have the sesses with you, I just want to hold you forevar while you tell me all about how your life sucks and how the world hates you and you can touch my awesome hair and maybe even my abs if you're lucky because the author wants to imagine me without a shirt! Please give me another chance. Isn't it obvi that I luv you? I even dedicated a whole run on sentence to prove it!" that made me laugh because I couldn't beleive how accurate it was. You must have read alot of shitty Bade stories to be able to mimic one so well. Made me laugh WAY too hard.
ThePointe chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It's sad that this pardoy is bretterr thin sumpelezzz
Wiwactualy writing ( see what I did there?). Anyway, this was so funny and it addressed all the things that irritate me in bad bade stories.
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Nice work! I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times in this chapter, especially when you mentioned how Jade had never even met Tori and yet had mentioned her. And every time you mentioned BLACK COFFEE I chuckled. I really liked it! :)

-Ailodierap
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
michelle loves you chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I loved this. The plot is bad, obviously, and I cracked up every time you called out Jade/the writer for being OOC. BLACK COFFEE. SCISSORS. A well written parody/rant. You better write more xD
GlitterGirl123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So funny! Update ASAP! And you know Ailodierap too? I applaud you ;D
DoubleBubble249 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Lol I loved that!
Trypophobica chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
"Hi." Damn, I thought to myself, he's got a way with words.

That cracked me da fuq up.

It's bad though. :C Sorry, I hope you don't mind my blatant honesty. It's just that it's extremely overdone from the start- the parodies I've read that make me laugh are the ones that start out normal-ish and then escalate into horribly ridiculous but still readable spiel.