Reviews for Trickled Thoughts
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 2/12
I love it! I feel like you captured Chrono quite well and the descriptions were very well done. I'd love to see more from you in this fandom. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I like it please do more
HikariGaijin chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Rather interesting. Chrono in love, sure it's understandable for a first attempt, but I wish there was a bit of dialogue in this. It's just a long monologue-like work where we only see one point of view. I don't mean to say I don't understand your choice of narrative speaking, it's just that we focus too much on the boy's inner thoughts. There's not enough outside interaction to really get a strong feel for this.
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awww, this one is cute. Especially the underwater scene. -

If you want criticism, you won't get much from me. The only error I saw was a minor typo ("I laid my clothes out to try on various rocks"; "try" should be "dry" in this sentence).

I know this is a oneshot, but I hope you continue to write Chrno Crusade fanfiction. It seems you have a knack for it. -
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So beautiful! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
It was a simple and nice one shot. I bet a look of people are curious about what Chrono thinks when he spents a day with Rosette and Azmaria.