Reviews for Valhalla
Austro-Hungarian Empire chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Ha ha! Brilliant! Astounding! Well written! All praise to which none you will not likely receive, for you are no longer active. However, I will put forth compliments anyway, for one day you may yet open your FF account and see such. Vell, as a man of history, you must surely know my affiliation with history. And, speaking of history, I am a history zealot. I love history (I only LIKE American history). However, my favorite subject throughout all of history is World War II. I have listened to many documentaries, read many articles and etc. However, none have I seen so far to which history and fiction come together so marvelously then here. I still have a hard time believing: Why had I not considered that the British and American governments would have, in fact, tried to SPARE the German scientists in Hellsing. It creates all too much sense. I mean, we spared those who worked on many secret Nazi weapons, such as the V8 rocket and hell, even the Nazi UFO. However, I especially love how you not only detailed the invasion but the FACTION LINES drawn afterwards.

Other then that, impeccable grammar, excellent description and over all nice writing.

-Sincerely, the Long Dead Empire.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
One of the most well written fanfics Ive read in a while. Excellent work.
menosay chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
A wonderfull well writen story with so much potential, please write more. Tizz like not I've read before, and I dearly want more. I thank you greatly for posting this delightfull tale.