Reviews for Borra Smut
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/23
Awesome Story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
EleMental chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Bolin does something in character during his season two confusion. Keeping in Avatar style he does more than just forcibly kiss, he actually takes advantage of Korra. It is not romantic to kiss someone in their sleep. It is more than rude. It is an act of violation.
EaterOfManySouls chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You should write a sequel, like maybe korra finds out, or mako joins in next time, something like that would work in my eyes
Anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Do nooooot listen to people who try to tell you how smut is all messed up or morally spoiling them, why would they even care to post such a review here, for this wonderfully arounsing story? Thank you for writing this delicious piece of Borra... Of course it would have been awesome if Korra awoke right at the moment of her peak, to meet Bolin above her... And oh the hot awkwardness, "Finish what you've started", more awkwardness ahead... Oh, but even without this continuation, the vignette is totally a win. Keep up the smut machine!
swartzvald chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I dunno. It was really more creepy than anything else...
missylynn99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You should do a follow up chapter from korra's point of view. Maybe she could have woken up, but pretended she was a sleep after she realized what he was doing?
yuli98 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You should continue this. I absolutely love this story.
Majora-Arcana chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
love it. please write more chapters where he goes further each time. please
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it! Excellent job! :) Loved the suspense of the moment. I was waiting for her to wake up and like it. That would've been funny addition because I honestly found myself laughing at the last line; "definitely not something he was going to tell her. Ever." Haha
Black Kitty 906 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Bolin that's very very very mean of you to do but damn that what teenager boys do! XD
valasaurus chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
woah lovin this story!
kuydsgkuydg chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Title suggestion: Growing Boy :
Hehe
Author chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It's smut. It's not supposed to make sense or be morally pleasing. I apologize if it isnt fluffy boobookitty fuck romantic or whatever. I repeat...its smut.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
umm...wow...this is soo messed up. There is no way in hell that she would be able to sleep through all that. If someone is fondling your sensitive areas, you can't sleep through that. And I don't think Bolin would practically sodomize Korra, he respects her..and women in general, way too much.