Reviews for Ghost Light
CatarinaK chapter 16 . 3/4
a
Stirack chapter 2 . 1/20
Maybe it's because I'm s history buff, maybe it's because I'm a PA native, but I love, love LOVE Gettysburg as the setting! It's just so perfect to picture the town, highway and military park in my mind! A lot of fanfiction is set in big cities or made up areas, and reading an area I know so well is a joy. Love the characterization so far in my reading- it especially interests me how good of terms Erik and Nadir seem to be! I'll be continuing to read, now in fact! ;)
CalmReader chapter 32 . 9/17/2015
Thank you for this story, PNO. I loved it. Very well written. But most of all I loved the characters. Especially Erik's. Your portrayal of him is excellent. He is a dream. I wish more men were like him - as caring and gentleman-like.

I just don't like him being out of temper sometimes. He needs to improve that! :))

PNO, you are very talented. And I hope to read new stories soon.
CalmReader chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
Very, very sweet :)
CalmReader chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
I loved how they watched movies together :) Erik is adorable, yes.
CalmReader chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
Oh. My. God. That was beautiful. I think I forgot how to breathe!
CalmReader chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
It's unbearable to see his pain :(
I wonder how Christine managed to get to the stage! Looking forward to their meeting.
CalmReader chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
Oh, this one is a torture... Christine saw his face. Finally. And it was not she who put the mask off. Poor Erik!
I'm moving on and hoping for the happy ending.
CalmReader chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Wow, what a twist!
CalmReader chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Yay, masquerade!
I really loved this chapter. The story is getting more and more intriguing.
CalmReader chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
***...Raoul gestured to the paper between them. "He's not freakin' 007, for shit's sake!***

Oh yes he is, lol :D
CalmReader chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Oh, the ending is a bliss.
Erik is right - everyone wants to know his secret behind the mask, but Christine's interest is more than just a curiosity. When you love someone, you want to know him better. I hope Erik understands that :)
CalmReader chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Erik is a real James Bond here!
I love how you see him.
Phangirl4044 chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
Aaaw, that's no fair! I was hoping for the gender of the baby *wink wink*. Also, what does Christine do for a living? Is she a stay at home mom? But still, an awesome story. Your storytelling skills are absoulutely AMAZING, PNO! I'll be sad when I have read all of your stories. Perhaps it is time for a new one, yes? ;)
Phangirl4044 chapter 28 . 8/15/2015
WOOHOO! Go Erik! But thank you PNO, for stopping just after "We'll learn together." That would have made the story go from PG13 to 16S, if you know what I mean ;) So far, my favourite chapter... Me and my dirty imagination!