Reviews for Ghost Light
S chapter 15 . 4/17
Okay, so this is my first review in 15 chapters, but I simply can't continue avoiding it. This fic is so good. No. It's AMAZING, FANTABULOUS, MY FAVORITEST, AND OMG AHHHHHHHHH! I wanted to write you a nice, collected review on how amazing this fic is so far and how much it means to me-but I have no words. I just love it. I just can't wait for what happens next!
kvasconez chapter 32 . 4/10
I start a story reading the first and end to see if I will invest the time...I was intrigued and do plan to read the entire story. However, when I reached 33...it looked like it didn't belong with this modern day story...Am I missing something? You truly are talented and innovative in your plots
CalmReader chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I'm revisiting this story once again, because it's one of my all time favorites ;-)

The plot is captivating, Erik's portrayal is brilliant (and there's not enough modern Erik for me), Christine is nice, your writing style is pleasant - everything's just in place!

I like the setting. I've never heard of Gettysburg before - and I want to go there now!
It's good that nothing distracts from Erik. There are not too many other characters, and there's no need to desperately anticipate Erik's appearance. He is in almost every sentence.

I also like how the first part of the story transforms to another genre and atmosphere in the second. At first it's adventure and action all the way, and then - it's Erik and his demons and a delightful romance. You've brilliantly combined everything and haven't drag out the plot.

And thank you for references to different music pieces. I've listened them all online. I'm not very familiar with classics and American musicals, so I had a chance to learn ;-)

I hope that you will gratify us with a new story sometime, PNO! I'm anxiously waiting for the alerts ;-))
CatarinaK chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
a
Stirack chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Maybe it's because I'm s history buff, maybe it's because I'm a PA native, but I love, love LOVE Gettysburg as the setting! It's just so perfect to picture the town, highway and military park in my mind! A lot of fanfiction is set in big cities or made up areas, and reading an area I know so well is a joy. Love the characterization so far in my reading- it especially interests me how good of terms Erik and Nadir seem to be! I'll be continuing to read, now in fact! ;)
CalmReader chapter 32 . 9/17/2015
Thank you for this story, PNO. I loved it. Very well written. But most of all I loved the characters. Especially Erik's. Your portrayal of him is excellent. He is a dream. I wish more men were like him - as caring and gentleman-like.

I just don't like him being out of temper sometimes. He needs to improve that! :))

PNO, you are very talented. And I hope to read new stories soon.
CalmReader chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
Very, very sweet :)
CalmReader chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
I loved how they watched movies together :) Erik is adorable, yes.
CalmReader chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
Oh. My. God. That was beautiful. I think I forgot how to breathe!
CalmReader chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
It's unbearable to see his pain :(
I wonder how Christine managed to get to the stage! Looking forward to their meeting.
CalmReader chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
Oh, this one is a torture... Christine saw his face. Finally. And it was not she who put the mask off. Poor Erik!
I'm moving on and hoping for the happy ending.
CalmReader chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Wow, what a twist!
CalmReader chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Yay, masquerade!
I really loved this chapter. The story is getting more and more intriguing.
CalmReader chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
***...Raoul gestured to the paper between them. "He's not freakin' 007, for shit's sake!***

Oh yes he is, lol :D
CalmReader chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Oh, the ending is a bliss.
Erik is right - everyone wants to know his secret behind the mask, but Christine's interest is more than just a curiosity. When you love someone, you want to know him better. I hope Erik understands that :)