Reviews for Torn
9Laura8 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
i still like it, but one thing that bothers me is that how can greg be that calm about everything?
Marymel chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I hope they find Andrea in time!
olorensl1289 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
love this chapter, i hope sara and greg gets together and i hope andrea is ok
Merry christmas
Marymel chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
NO! Please don't hurt Drew! I hope Greg will wake up soon and the team can find her!
lduff17 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Ahhhhh!this story's great! Please update soon. Cliffhangers are so exciting!
olorensl1289 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
please update soon cos i really want to know what happends next!
love this story
MorganB.13 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
So happy for another chapter! I was starting to worry you would abandon the story(my hero!). Great chapter, but personally I kind of thought you spent maybe a little too much time describing cath and drews process of drew meeting the team? But like I said wonderful chapter and Im definitely looking forward to the upcoming chapters! :)
Marymel chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Hope the team will love Drew as much as Catherine does!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Words cannot describe how much I am in love with this fan fic!
Georgia chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Just don't let him die! Great chapter again! I love this story :) guess it is time for them to find out about Drew :D yeyeyey! Keep up the good work and update soon :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
This is so good!
AA chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Hey I really like the tone and direction this story seems to be heading. I think Greg makes an awesome father- please keep Drew around as much as possible. No Sandle! Sara and Greg are more suited to a brother/sister relationship. Hope Greg is okay!

Can't wait to read the next update.
Marymel chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Ah! Hope Greg will be ok! Please update soon!
Florb26 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Heheh I love this story so far, but this isn't the right chapter :3 I can't wait to find out what happens next in this story though :P
SomewhereOnlyWeKnow9 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Umm... I think this might be from a different story your writing.