Reviews for Love from Rosie
GinnyEvans4 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Aw thats so super cute! loved it
weasleyjumper chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
'favourite muggle movie' 'brave' YESYESYES! Great job, I love this!
Niamhx chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
wow that was awesome i stayed up just so that i could finish it! please make more like this! x
Legend-waitforit-Harry chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Amazing story! I love it! Thanks for writing!
Candyluver4ever chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful! I just love it! Btw, that is my real name! I'm just too lazy to sign in! Anyway, great work!
Lrblucky13 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
ahhhhhh! LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! I love the ending:) the perfect end to the perfect story3
Lrblucky13 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
dying here! i love this!
CatInTheHat57 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Great ending! Scorpius and Rose are just so cute!

Horse :)
anavihs chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
AWWW! :')

This was fantastic. I absolutely loved it. :)

You need to write more.

Thank you for sharing this!

Lots of love
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
:D Really sweet ending. Perfecto, my friend. This was really sweet, and it flowed well. The ending really tied up the whole story nicely. I didn't see any SPaG mistakes, and just an overall great job. :)
dance4ever95 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Awwwwwwwwww I loved it! Awwwwwww :)
RoseCloveNessie chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Awesome! Epic!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
:D SCORROSE! We've been waiting for this! Wonderful job; I'm happy to see a story where Ron DOESN'T flip when Rose and Scor start dating. Thanks for that. :) Everyone was nicely characterized, and the flow was good, and just the overall story was great. One thing to fix is commas- you seemed to be missing a bunch, all in the same type of situation. For example, "Help Vic!" should have a comma after help. But that was the only mistake I saw. Awesome job!

Aww, thanks! :)

anavihs chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
AWWW! Zomg, FINALLY! I must say I am COMPLETELY looking forward to that epilogue. Update soon!

Lots of love
dance4ever95 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Hahahahah love this! Ginny is hilarious:) you should write more :)