Reviews for Love from Rosie
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
HEY! I'M A HUFFLEPUFF! And I can assure you that I'm not a "ding-filled prat"! All of my friends are Hufflepuffs, too. And we aren't NICE, we're LOYAL. Just like Slytherins are (supposed to be, anyways) cunning, but it's often forgotten because the Hufflepuff common room is the only one Harry Potter has never seen, and has never been seen by outsiders in a thousand years, proving that for all the Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw riddles and passcodes, Hufflepuff's wards are FAR superior. Attempt to get in the wrong way and you get doused in vinegar and barred from access. (Sorry, bragging again. I sound like a bloody Gryffindor.) (And J. K. Rowling proved it. She says on Harry Potter Wiki, if you look up Hufflepuff's page, that Gryffindors are showy and foolish, and that she is one. Sorry, that last thing was irrelevant.) Otherwise, nice story.
~Anne Onymous~
GinnyEvans4 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Aw thats so super cute! loved it
weasleyjumper chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
'favourite muggle movie' 'brave' YESYESYES! Great job, I love this!
Niamhx chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
wow that was awesome i stayed up just so that i could finish it! please make more like this! x
Legend-waitforit-Harry chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Amazing story! I love it! Thanks for writing!
Candyluver4ever chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful! I just love it! Btw, that is my real name! I'm just too lazy to sign in! Anyway, great work!
Lrblucky13 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
ahhhhhh! LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! I love the ending:) the perfect end to the perfect story3
Lrblucky13 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
dying here! i love this!
House Elf Liberation Front chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Great ending! Scorpius and Rose are just so cute!

Horse :)
anavihs chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
AWWW! :')

This was fantastic. I absolutely loved it. :)

You need to write more.

Thank you for sharing this!

Lots of love
sHiV
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
:D Really sweet ending. Perfecto, my friend. This was really sweet, and it flowed well. The ending really tied up the whole story nicely. I didn't see any SPaG mistakes, and just an overall great job. :)
dance4ever95 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Awwwwwwwwww I loved it! Awwwwwww :)
RoseCloveNessie chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Awesome! Epic!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
:D SCORROSE! We've been waiting for this! Wonderful job; I'm happy to see a story where Ron DOESN'T flip when Rose and Scor start dating. Thanks for that. :) Everyone was nicely characterized, and the flow was good, and just the overall story was great. One thing to fix is commas- you seemed to be missing a bunch, all in the same type of situation. For example, "Help Vic!" should have a comma after help. But that was the only mistake I saw. Awesome job!

Aww, thanks! :)

-Dobby
anavihs chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
AWWW! Zomg, FINALLY! I must say I am COMPLETELY looking forward to that epilogue. Update soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D