Reviews for Melancholy
villafoo chapter 3 . 7/11
I enjoyed this so so much! I hope more people get a chance to read it :)
tanadhari chapter 3 . 5/7
...so are we getting an epilogue or? I like this story, but then again, this is a cool ending too.
tanadhari chapter 2 . 5/7
This is so cute!
amr56 chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
I liked this a lot! I have mixed feelings about Draco and Hermione, but I like the way they came together. It was so honest and really well done. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
I loved it. You did an awesome job of following the progression of their relationship through time. I would have liked to have seen more meetings in between just the three listed (and didn't like how long it had been since they'd last seen each other between #2 and #3), but in retrospect it worked better the way you wrote it. Each had to have time to grow up and come to terms with reality as it was at that moment in time. Great job!
mama123 chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I like it. It's very well written!
HeatherA9 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
What a lovely three-part story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
This fic is wonderful - beautiful three moments; great characterisation (particularly into how Hermione must have felt about her two best friends); perfect grammar and structure (nothing annoys me more than a badly written fic!); sweet without being sickly; romantic without being overtly graphic; and just the right length to read over my lunch! Thank you for writing this, I'm so glad I've discovered you as an author and am very much looking forward to reading your other work :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Morbid and thought-provoking. Hermione Granger, late for work? What has the world come to?
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Well, now. I didn't think Hermione would that daring. She was sorted into the House of the brave for a reason.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Interesting. While still depressing, this sets a tone different from your other stories. There is fear and longing for companionship, here.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Awesome example of hurt comfort.
nanciellen chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This was absolutely great. A well written, wonderful short story. I keep repeating myself but I enjoy your stories immensely. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Very well written. I am enjoying this excellent writing very much. Thank You.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I know this is an older story. Want you to know that the writing is excellent and I have enjoyed reading this very much. Glad you didn't give up !
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »