Reviews for Melancholy
HeatherA9 chapter 3 . 1/18
What a lovely three-part story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
This fic is wonderful - beautiful three moments; great characterisation (particularly into how Hermione must have felt about her two best friends); perfect grammar and structure (nothing annoys me more than a badly written fic!); sweet without being sickly; romantic without being overtly graphic; and just the right length to read over my lunch! Thank you for writing this, I'm so glad I've discovered you as an author and am very much looking forward to reading your other work :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Morbid and thought-provoking. Hermione Granger, late for work? What has the world come to?
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Well, now. I didn't think Hermione would that daring. She was sorted into the House of the brave for a reason.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Interesting. While still depressing, this sets a tone different from your other stories. There is fear and longing for companionship, here.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Awesome example of hurt comfort.
nanciellen chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This was absolutely great. A well written, wonderful short story. I keep repeating myself but I enjoy your stories immensely. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Very well written. I am enjoying this excellent writing very much. Thank You.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I know this is an older story. Want you to know that the writing is excellent and I have enjoyed reading this very much. Glad you didn't give up !
SkySeven chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
You are my new favorite author. Can't wait to read some of your Sherlock stuff!
Montara chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I bet she loved her exit at the end :)))
Montara chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
She needed to have the last word :)))

I'm sad that he didn't take the offered hand from the first chapter. Things would have been so different :( Maybe lives would have been speared :(
Montara chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Will he take the hand offered by Hermione or he'll go on the same road as the canon Draco? I hope he'll take it!
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful fic!
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Story was good. Weird, but good. But if you're not going to add to this, please mark it 'complete'? Thanks!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »