Reviews for Take Your Mark
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm very much NOT a Sherlock/Watson fan (even if Watson is hiding his homosexuality behind his womanising, Sherlock is asexual) so I was surprised to enjoy this so much. I love the link back to the drowning incident mentioned in The Great Game and I can totally see Sherlock choosing diving, if he's forced to participate in some sort of sport - he might even enjoy the challenge! Also love the idea that he and Moriarty were there competing at the same time but never crossed paths.
animegirl1987 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm going to have to throw my support in with the other reviewers and ask for a sequel. lol I enjoyed this greatly and wish there was a lot more to go with it. Tying in the case of Carl Powers was great and having Jim only show up at the end was probably for the better. That way John won't get too much of an idea of the man. Sherlock's direct method of finding out why John came into the locker room (at least part of it) was brilliant and something he would definitely do. I really hope you decide to expand or you write something else. I'd definitely read it. Great story!
cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I really liked how you wove canon into this. Really creative and interesting. And nice inclusion of Professor Moriarty (was making her female a hat tip to 'A Monstrous Regiment of Women'?)
fangirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I've been waiting for a fic about a swimmer or diver Sherlock.I love that you did a take off of Carl Powers' just works so well.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Please continue this! Maybe with John and Sherlock meetin again years later or something..

This was a great one shot :)
Fairyfriender chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
A sequel would be nice :3
rhain572 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sequel? Please? Please? Oh lovely author, Please? This take on the plot is original, and it's really captured my interest.