Reviews for The Lost Borough
Panda Bear chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Wow, I was really surprised to find an update for this. I actually thought it was already finished, but what's one more chapter haha. Nice epilogue, you've really outdone yourself with this story. I think it's cool taking the time to conclude it even after a year on hiatus. Good luck with whatever you pursue next :)
arosequartz chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Okay I absolutely love Spot...but the punch he got from Mafia was totally deserved! Go Mafia!
TheQueenOfBrooklyn chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
I think you posted this on the wrong story… just letting you know because the story that it's supposed to go to might be missing it.
DayDreamer1122 chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
I LOVED IT! But im super sad about the ending. If you dont make a sequil i might as well die (and yiu dont want a murder on your hands do you?) So write that story!
TheQueenOfBrooklyn chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Can barely wait for the sequel! Hope you get it out soon!
Ealasaid Una chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
You are a great writer. Thanks for this story.
Ealasaid Una chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Wasn't spot hurt a bit? Great and powerful chapter.
BondWoman007 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Great last chapter! Very intriguing!
God'sgirlforever chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Yay for cliffhangers! But seriously, this was an amazing story. I loved the ending (except for the part where it ended...)
Panda Bear chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Steven was the one who killed Injun?! HOW DARE HE?! You must get Spot and Mafia back together, YOU MUST! I found this new chapter at 11pm when I was about to go to sleep and stopped EVERYTHING to read it! (Pardon my overuse of exclamation points.) Can't wait for the sequel!
God'sgirlforever chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
So sad that Injun died. I liked the part about Mafia having faith. Best part of the chapter. :)
Panda Bear chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
NO! NOT INJUN! NOOOO! WHY?! Oh well, can't get too upset about it. He was a hero after all. I can't believe the story is over. I'm happy Crypt is dead. He can't even call himself a leader because he had a bunch of goons doing his dirty work for him. If he had guts, he'd do it himself. SEQUEL PLEASE! It just can't end here, not with a semi-cliffhanger. Maybe think about that challenge I offered?
Panda Bear chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
I have this challenge that I'm putting out for all of you who are avid Newsies fanfiction writers! I challenge you to write a fanfic about Spot Conlon coming to New York from Ireland on...*drumroll please* the TITANIC! In real life, the Titanic actually stopped to pick up passengers in Ireland, so why not substitute Spot and a pretty girl in the place of Jack Dawson and Rose Dewitt-Bukater? Best of luck to anyone who accepts my challenge!
Abznormal chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Wow. I never would have never guessed that Mafia's picture was on the paper.
Ealasaid Una chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
great chapter. well done.