Reviews for Tiny Snippets In Time
Em chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Great stories.. Thanks for the lovely read.
chebelle chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Love love love these little snippets. Seriously, they make my day! You portray Huddy SO well. I especially like the ones where they haven't gotten together yet. My favourite was the joy one, just feel like that was exactly what going through their minds in the episode. Please keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
CUDDYownsPPTH chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! Your snippets are just incerdibly lovely!
Just wonderful! *thumps up* :D
LapizSilkwood chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Looooved every snippet again :) The first one was funny because I could totally imagine Cuddy be like that about it :P The third one was so sweeeet. I like that it's Cuddy who meant to ask first :))) and leave it to House to know exactly for how long they've been together :) The 4th was really IC but I'm glad he showed up in the end 3 sweet ending :)
Sheis1963 chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
nicely done! I can't wait for the Christmas edition :D please let it be lots of House/Rachel/Cuddy fun.
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Aaaaaaw this was adorable. I think these are my new favorites :)
Just a side note...
This line was beautiful.

""I'm sorry." He murmured.

"We're always sorry in the end. That's how life is.""

I can't wait for more, and am super excited for the "Christmas Edition"!
Josam chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Hey there :)
I really loved the first one, with the beard ;) It's kind of a resume of their relationship lol They complain... but in the end, they love each other as they are x)
Loved the others too! I could totally picture them on the sofa arguing about food!
Have a good week and wish you an happy Bday in advance ;)
HuddyGirl chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
OMGGGGG LOVE ALL!
Abby chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Very good chapter.
Alex chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Wonderfully written and happy early birthday! I love to see these snippets into Huddy's life.
red blood chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
not also a fan of the beardless house because it always reminded me of stuart little's dad;)
suzmum chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Three more snippets - I really like reading them. I particularly enjoyed the second and third snippets. I found it plausible that - even after five years of being a couple - Cuddy would struggle to tell House that she wanted to get married, but that he would be able to figure it out and be clear that he wanted to make that transition. And I liked the way you show House struggling against his habits and working his way out of his comfort zone in the last snippet. It worked.
Anny Rodrigues chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Oh my God, beautiful moments, I remembered the song from Train when the House did the marriage proposal "Marry me today and every day," said I already love this fic? I'll say it again, I LOVE THIS FIC.
OldSFfan chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
And Happy Thanksgiving to you. Very nice.
JLCH chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Those were great, really a treat and that last one...tugs at the heartstrings. Thanks for keeping up with these stories!