Reviews for Dysfunctionally Yours
DarkPheonix chapter 1 . 9/25
My god, I cant wait for the next chapter. Im watching naruto sd now. Wuv it. Update soon. I couldnt stop laughing lol.
bloodthirsty chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
...-_- don't like it I love it!_
bloodthirsty chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Haha XD tenten is Drunk I loveeeddddd iiitt!
PotatoLizard chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I freaking love Ino in these fics. And the mental image of Neji ripping his sleeves off and flexing his muscles in that classic pose... goddamn, I nearly woke up the whole house from laughing.
Keep posting!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
This series is hilarious! Crack-y, but so brilliant! ;)
D3m0nDarks chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
was half expecting Lee to just be like albums/l540/NightKaida/tumblr_m9upplAPG61r83z1mo1_ 500.
gif?t1374608651 (copy and paste I hope it works) XD still having trouble believing Lee made a skit where he was a girl and Neji a guy XD but please update soon, and you should mention where Tenten saw Neji in his boxers ;D
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
YESSSS A FELLOW SD NEJITEN FAN, ALRIIIIGHT! *cheers* I'm as close to forgiving Kishi for killing Neji as I'm gonna get, but the fact he didn't cross-dress AT ALL the last episode (when I was praying to the God I am 100% sure doesn't exist now that he would be dressed up like the world's sexiest hooker in all of history) IS SOMETHING I'LL NEVER GET OVER. (hell, I was looking forward to an outfit that'd make Jiraya permanently gay or something.)
tsunachi chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh. Amazing much?

I cracked up in that second chapter. The imagery was just too vivid. I guffawed silently because otherwise I would have looked like a mental child. I really did. It was that funny.

Shubhs chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
::Brain Dead::
-beep- -beep- -beep- -beep-

Pretty well written. Quite funny. Tenten is adorably cute. :P
bright-rebellious chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
This... is one of the most epic stories I've ever read; it's surprisingly funny and interesting, and I can't seem to stop reading. Amazing. :)

Good luck,

TwistedRaver chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely love this.
I'm still giggling.
kaname's harisen chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Ok, so this sort of just made my day. My dog has been staring at my like I'm a crazy woman because I've been giggling so hard. I've only watched 1 episode of Naruto SD, but I think I'll have to watch some more now. Great job. Love the premise, love the pairing, but most of all, I love Ino in this. She's got the best lines.
SnowStar145 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This story is TOO fricken funny. I love it. Neji's adorable, and Tenten's a funny drunk xDDD I love it, and it's REALLY original. :)
QueenP19 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
OMG! Love it. Hoping the next chapter comes out soon! ;)
steenta112 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I love this! More Naruto SD with NejiTen, Please! :) It's awesome! I hope she figures it out. Poor Tenten thinking he's gay.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »