Reviews for Dysfunctionally Yours
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 3 . 4/8
This series is hilarious! Crack-y, but so brilliant! ;)
D3m0nDarks chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
was half expecting Lee to just be like albums/l540/NightKaida/tumblr_m9upplAPG61r83z1mo1_ 500.
gif?t1374608651 (copy and paste I hope it works) XD still having trouble believing Lee made a skit where he was a girl and Neji a guy XD but please update soon, and you should mention where Tenten saw Neji in his boxers ;D
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
YESSSS A FELLOW SD NEJITEN FAN, ALRIIIIGHT! *cheers* I'm as close to forgiving Kishi for killing Neji as I'm gonna get, but the fact he didn't cross-dress AT ALL the last episode (when I was praying to the God I am 100% sure doesn't exist now that he would be dressed up like the world's sexiest hooker in all of history) IS SOMETHING I'LL NEVER GET OVER. (hell, I was looking forward to an outfit that'd make Jiraya permanently gay or something.)
tsunachi chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh. Amazing much?

I cracked up in that second chapter. The imagery was just too vivid. I guffawed silently because otherwise I would have looked like a mental child. I really did. It was that funny.

*applause*
-beep- -beep- -beep- -beep-

GAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! XD

Pretty well written. Quite funny. Tenten is adorably cute. :P
bright-rebellious chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
This... is one of the most epic stories I've ever read; it's surprisingly funny and interesting, and I can't seem to stop reading. Amazing. :)

Good luck,

BR.
TwistedRaver chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely love this.
I'm still giggling.
kaname's harisen chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Ok, so this sort of just made my day. My dog has been staring at my like I'm a crazy woman because I've been giggling so hard. I've only watched 1 episode of Naruto SD, but I think I'll have to watch some more now. Great job. Love the premise, love the pairing, but most of all, I love Ino in this. She's got the best lines.
SnowStar145 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This story is TOO fricken funny. I love it. Neji's adorable, and Tenten's a funny drunk xDDD I love it, and it's REALLY original. :)
QueenP19 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
OMG! Love it. Hoping the next chapter comes out soon! ;)
steenta112 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I love this! More Naruto SD with NejiTen, Please! :) It's awesome! I hope she figures it out. Poor Tenten thinking he's gay.
swartzvald chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Good stuff would love to see more. Liked naruto SD Tenten finally gets to DO stuff! Though for some reason the romeo and juliet skit had HINATA in it. The hell?
summerrain12 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
This... omfg... I must read more, i am now obsessed with this fanfiction. please write more!
Dreaming101 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Haha! I never have compared someone swimming and looking like an otter as hot.. but hey, its Neji, his hottness can deem anything he wants as hot as him... lol! Great job on this!
Dreaming101 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Haha! I'm imagining Neji all tarzan-like... and on the cover of romance novels all Fabio-like... while flipping his beautiful hair all hair commercial-like... hahahaaaa! Awesome job on this!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »