Reviews for the post break up routine
densitivacaskett chapter 1 . 7/11
Hi :D I really enjoyed reading this. I thought you did a wonderful job. Keep up the great stories :)
BunneybearsXD chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This was soooo good! I just love your writing, i have been scrollin through ur account and reading every single Auslly story, and like i just love you and your stories. Haha, this is the first time I've reviewed during all my scrolling through ur stories, but i'm a silent reader. But this was tooo amazing to not review to. Ur writing's amazing, never think different of it.
BBXD
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Adorable. Totally love it. Great story. Fabulous job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Such fake
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is just so sweet and perfect and Auslly fluff and... Feelings. I love it. The mood is just so cozy and cuddly.
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
N'awwww that was so adorkable :-)

*HannaH*
hannah chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
i didnt like it.i LOVED it
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Omg! I loooooved this sooo much! OMG IT WAS AMAAAAZING! Okay, I'm sorry that i didn't read it until now, i just saw it in someone's favorites, and i thought it looked pretty good. So I read it, and now I know that it is the BEST ONE-SHOT EVER! I want to come back and read this like everytime I'm feeling sad. This is going to be my go-to story for when i need a smile. I love it! Thank you soo much for writing it! I hope that you get this review. Are you still on fanfiction? Write more stories!
nd4ff chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow - this is great !
Bobbie chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
See this is why no one can break Auslly. Its just, too perfect. Loved this, want more, no going back. Lol xD
prettygirlxo chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
AHHHHHH.. this was the CUTEST thing ever! You should be incredibly proud of this and love it with all your heart because it's just so lovely. And I'm going to stop reading fics tonight and go to bed with this in my mind and my heart.

-Kali xo.
Isazu chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
so this is the third time i read this story in two days im not sure if i review but i have to try it again because i just love it! and yes i saw the promo and some people saying that they saw the episode and im confuse but well im in love with this one shot and i wish it was a two shot because i want to know a little more about this two like how austin is going to make time for ally. I love them and your one shots! :)
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So good! Great writing piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
IRK! Auslly feels! aaaaahhhhhhh:L
loveableturtle chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Amazing story, I loved it! So cute and sweet :)