Reviews for The First Date in the Relationships
ctm07 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Love all your stories, no doubt. With portuguese elements is so much better...
Keep with the awesome work. You have a big fan here.
Fernsfairie chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
EEEEEEEEE! Gosh. I love. LOVE. It when you update. I decided, since you are NOT getting all the reviews you deserve, that I am totally going to make this a long review.
All the things I love about this story: Zach/Seely. Adorable. The fact that you call Booth, "Seely". In real life, we call people by their first names, funnily enough. Jack/Angela. They deserved to get together earlier in the series. Ange didn't need to waste her time on other guys first! I liked the poem in Portuguese. I'm sorta proficient in Spanish, and the word similarities are always awesome.
Things that could use work: One line paragraphs aren't fun to read. I know how tough it is to write in a foreign language, and go for length (believe me, my Spanish teacher is always on me about length). It would make it so much better to sit and read, instead of all dialogue or all thoughts! Maybe more "Zach stirred the pancake batter, combining the egg, milk, and mix. The chocolate chips lay open on the counter to put into the pancakes once they were on the griddle, which was heating up. Zach was humming to himself happily, thinking about the song on the radio." That type of thing. The bit about him not having used Portuguese in forever was a clever moment, but it totally could have been expanded on.
Whatever you do, I'm still going to read your work until you're caught up to the current episodes!
Much love,
Fernsfairie chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Love Actually is actually one of my all time favorite movies. It has 3/5 of my favorite delicious British actors, and a couple actresses I love to pieces. But your story! Oooh, your story makes me happy inside. :)
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Omg, that chapter was… amazing! Worth the wait completely! It was fun, sexy and just plain romantic at the same time! The song went perfectly! Loved this so much! Keep it up and update soon :D
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Cute. Cute. I love Zack/Seely. Squeee!
crazylove1980 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Lovely!
Fernsfairie chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I said "Oh goodie!" as I clicked on the update, then realized it was only 45 words as it opened haha. Whenever you post I know it'll be great and I'll love it!
Fernsfairie chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
D'awwww. Angela and Jack! I love them, they're so totally adorable. I wish you could give us even more, and quickly too!
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter! Glad you roughed out through it, writers block sucks, by still as greatly written As the rest of your stories, good job !
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 8/27/2012