Reviews for The Inadvertent Catalyst
Lunaconspiracy365 chapter 7 . 7/14
I love it! Please update soon!
Skittles98 chapter 7 . 6/3
What?! No! What happened?!
Mew-Star-Mew chapter 7 . 4/7
Great, end it on a cliffhanger(!)
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update, I'm going to be like a puppy now until there's a new chapter
Maybe she's sick? I want to know
NutterButter123 chapter 7 . 2/19
please update this
fangirl0012345 chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Bro. Updating would be good. Has Sarah been kidnapped?
Jade Hazel Kurtson chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Updating?
lilnes chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I enjoyed reading it. :)
Awwwww not a cliffy
Please update soon.
mari chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope that you continue to write it. I'm curious as to what will happen next. Love your story The inadvertent Catalyst and I do hope to see more soon.
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Can't wait for more!
KuraChi chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Please write more! It's not everyday I find an amazing Sheldon/OC story! But I looked foreword to your next chapter. C:
goodnight raggedy man chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Please tell me your going to update, I need to know what happens
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Of course I read this when there's a cliff hanger! Will there be more chapters soon? Thisbis the only BBT story that I've enjoyed so far. :(
Adelene Abnormal chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I love this story and I realize it's been awhile since it's been updated but I wish you would continue it. I think it's amazing!
ScrewballBRaine chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Please please please update this. It's really good and I'm enjoying it immensely.
EpicAwesomeness chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
NO! IT CAN'T JUST STOP THERE! IF IT DOES I GET THE WRONG IDEAS! LIKE, I WILL THINK SHE GOT SERIOUSLY INJURED, OR HER ALLERGIC REACTION ON HER HAND DID SOMETHING, OR SOMEONE HURT HER, OR SHE WAS FORCED TO MOVE BACK TO AUSTRALIA, OR, OR, OR... BAD THINGS HAPPENED. :*(