Reviews for The Inadvertent Catalyst
fangirl0012345 chapter 7 . 1/1
Bro. Updating would be good. Has Sarah been kidnapped?
Jade Hazel Kurtson chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Updating?
lilness chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I enjoyed reading it. :)
Awwwww not a cliffy
Please update soon.
mari chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope that you continue to write it. I'm curious as to what will happen next. Love your story The inadvertent Catalyst and I do hope to see more soon.
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Can't wait for more!
KuraChi chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Please write more! It's not everyday I find an amazing Sheldon/OC story! But I looked foreword to your next chapter. C:
goodnight raggedy man chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Please tell me your going to update, I need to know what happens
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Of course I read this when there's a cliff hanger! Will there be more chapters soon? Thisbis the only BBT story that I've enjoyed so far. :(
Adelene Abnormal chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I love this story and I realize it's been awhile since it's been updated but I wish you would continue it. I think it's amazing!
ScrewballBRaine chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Please please please update this. It's really good and I'm enjoying it immensely.
EpicAwesomeness chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
NO! IT CAN'T JUST STOP THERE! IF IT DOES I GET THE WRONG IDEAS! LIKE, I WILL THINK SHE GOT SERIOUSLY INJURED, OR HER ALLERGIC REACTION ON HER HAND DID SOMETHING, OR SOMEONE HURT HER, OR SHE WAS FORCED TO MOVE BACK TO AUSTRALIA, OR, OR, OR... BAD THINGS HAPPENED. :*(
autumnsayshey chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
This is simply lovely! I hope you have the time to update soon.
ShikaKibaShinoGal chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I love your story. One of the first not to have him fall in love with her immediately or move really quickly through the show. I love it.
Anazzzel chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Awww, I love this. I love Sarah too, I feel like I can totally relate to her and I can definitly imagine everyones interactions going as just so. I'll be checking back often for the more I hope there will be. Thanks for sharing.
Eviline chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Ah, something is wrong... And I couldn't possibly keep a straight face if talking about "matting chesthair" xD