Reviews for The First Seconded
S1r3h chapter 40 . 10/4/2012
Hey, I know there's probably no way in Hell that you're going to finish this, but I wanted to say that I loved your story and that if you happened to update in the near future, I wouldn't mind it at all.
randigiles chapter 40 . 4/8/2011
Is anybody still here ? Anyone?
David Fishwick chapter 40 . 1/13/2009
Excellent idea and please write more thanks.
Firefly4000 chapter 40 . 4/3/2007
awesome story but then the first seconded is a favorite of mine how's everything going by the way?
anonymous chapter 40 . 9/11/2005
A full year and still you write nothing.
Kiljoy chapter 40 . 7/10/2005
I really don't mean to be rude like this, but are you not updating because your dead. If you are iam very sorry and i morn a great writer, but if your not

GET THE RAG OUTA YOUR ARSE AND UPDATE.
anonymous chapter 40 . 3/12/2005
Its been a long time since you posted anything new.
Polaris chapter 40 . 1/6/2005
Looking forward to FUTURE UPDATES.
Linda chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I've been meaning to tell you I like that the vampire becomes a slayer as a result of the trial. I think that makes sense. I never thought it made any sense to earn a soul through a few fist fights.

But to fight to prove you are willing and able to battle demons for humanity makes sense.

Also, it explains the relationship between Vampires and slayers. Because otherwise, why aren't they 'Demon Slayers' instead? They are clearly matched and therefore designed to fight Vampires and must be related.
JonnyG chapter 40 . 12/13/2004
When you first startred this story you updated every couple of weeks but why now are you only updating every 3 or 4 months. It should be easier to write, now that spike and buffy have found each other again..
snowbunny3 chapter 40 . 10/15/2004
hello, i love this story, update soon please
ennui deMorte chapter 40 . 10/15/2004
Wow! An update ~ yeah! And what an update. WOW! Drusilla, fighting Buffy and then Spike to the rescue. And I love Willow, Tara, Dawn and Nich ~ Willow saying she doesn't want to resurrect another friend and Tara asking if they found Nemo ~ lol! It is such a sweet, domestic scene. Hope there is more soon!
adamsjo75jodi chapter 40 . 10/10/2004
Yay! You are back! Short chapter but enough for a starving reader. Don't keep us in suspense long. Good luck at school too.
puckish pixie chapter 40 . 10/10/2004
i've just read your whole story so far from start to finish. i think i deserve a pressie(oh yeah) like maybe a few new chapters updated soon (smiles innocent little smirk). you are really making me lol!
thecomputerroom chapter 40 . 10/9/2004
Could of been a bit longer, but otherwise very good..