Reviews for Sext You Later
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 4 . 11/20
it's a really good story!
Hi chapter 4 . 11/16
Hey I really enjoy reading this so far :) update soon?
Namida.Kira chapter 4 . 11/16
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...dont let that fuckinbitch win, izaya! can do it!... aaawww...i really wanna read a jealous shizu-chan...i mean, cant you write a little scene out of his jealousy...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...upload soon~!
Sometimes I hate these fanfiction authors. But I still absolutely adore good stories, and this is one o my favorites! I hate the cliff hanger, but I really want to see what haopens next. I really want to see when they figure it who each other is in virtual life! Seriously, I need the next update so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mio chapter 4 . 8/1
update please
Gomerah chapter 4 . 6/30
Ummm could u please keep going with this one?
uHH i think you have plenty of reviews already...
Please update? ;;
Izaya-kun chapter 4 . 4/10
Nee nee update it now I cant wait yo see how pissed Shizu-chan would be ;)
Izaya-kun chapter 4 . 4/4
Ive reviewed a lot of your stories already,so then please update now. This is rather offensive to you,but gumme, me;izaya, is me. Gambatte nee
Akane chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
This is collaboration has to be the work of an angel *-* this is the best miracle that had ever happened to me. Shizaya all the way hehehe looking forward to your next update! I'll go check your other Shizaya stories now x3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
where's the next chapter guys? i want mooore!
Misaki-Sophia chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I just read your story right now and I'm begging you, pleeeeeease write more! I want to know what happens next!
Sayomi chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
To both the Author-samas: The first chapter made me laugh my butt off for some reason... Thank you for that And I must say, TIS TRULY BEAUTIFUL so far! Please continue! And I do hope this fic isn't too short, darlings! Thank you! -Sayomi
Clockwork Night chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
katsui-san chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I want a sequel this fanfiction is awesome ! Please or my heart will explode! oops he already broke happiness :3 ...