Reviews for 16 Freaking Candles
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Brilliant story! Poor Scott. No wonder he was such a tool. Trying to raise all of that money for his family, yet he got no appreciation whatsoever. I can't believe his family forgot his birthday. May the very best come Scott and Lightning's way, but I hope Mike and Zoey would stay together. I do hope Gwen and Duncan break up. Duncan's actions in that story were just uncalled for.
ZexionLexicon chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
XD I'm loving drunk Scott!
MultiFandomMonster chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
so cute
play for keeps chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
AWWWWW! What a cute ending! :D I can't believe I forgot to read this chapter when I was so into it over the summer! It was a nice wrap up :) You really made Scott and Lightning work, props to you! This ended nicely!
BanditMew chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
So cute and soo funny! as for the 'guest' a few comments below...mike sucks! buwahahaha! (ends childish outburst) :P
alien babydoll chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Too cute. So cute, I must throw in a random cute word right here.
SWAPSIES!
And that sha-bye-bye line, lol.
Greatness ensued!
Me like!
play for keeps chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Hahaha, sha-pollen really cracked me up! But awww that was cute! And in the last chapter I felt really bad for Scott; he temporarily felt happy but then it got replaced with sadness. That's the worst! But aww boo, one last chapter :( I'm excited about the Breakfast Club parody tho!
AmberStone 12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Continue! I love it! Nelly and Liam are a bunch of little bratty dumbassess. I hate how scottsdale parents never pay attention to him! He's lucky to get those upcoming 16 wishes
alien babydoll chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Well, I officially LOVE Lightning in this chapter! Even though it seriously ticks me off he won (Yeah! In America FLIPPIN Lightning won!) but he was, like, nice!
I'm allergic to both dust and sha-pollen...lol.
Greatness!
alien babydoll chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I was thinking, aww, I would've said hi to you Scott!
Anywhoodly-doodles, great chapter! I could so picture Brick and Jo trying to out dance each other and Courtney jumping at any chance to rip Gwen's head off. So in character.
Update soon!
BanditMew chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
lol Scott, y u so anti-social? Thanks for the update, this is too funny! But that last sentence...aww poor baby.
fun is backwards talking chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I have to tell you, I really like this story. I feel like Scott is in charactor (even though I feel like he would have tried drinking more than once) and I enjoy that. Thanks for writing this!
Guardian Number 6 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I liked Scott in the very few episodes of TDROTI I forced myself to watch (the characters' voices were too irritating for me to watch the show, really...plus I didn't like the idea of a new cast). This reminds me of that really old movie "16 Candles"; it's one of my favourite movies of all time (despite only being 14). It's such an infamous movie in my family that my dad jokes that he and his fiancée are getting married on my 16th birthday .
play for keeps chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I love this story! And I feel so bad for Scott :'( People forgetting your birthday is the worst; I never understood how parents could forget their kids birthday, especially moms, cuz it's like really?! You don't remember one of the most painful yet rewarding days of your life when you gave birth to another human being?! How can you not remember that a kid popped out of you on a certain day?! I just don't get it.

Also, I love Scott and Lightning! They are seriously my fav people from TDROTI, so you writing a story about them is great! Although I'm not a fan of yaoi, they're my fav characters so I'm still gonna read it :)

And the letter about the reunion cracked me up: "You are cordially invited to a reunion as a member of the Total Drama series today at 6 to 12 pm, you're destination will be provided by something random, a helicopter, limo, I dunno". Hahaha, something random I dunno?! Funny!
alien babydoll chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I love drunk Scott! Love him. I AM YOUNG! Lol.
Great chapter, I laughed out loud the whole time.
Update soon!