Reviews for Little Irish Coffee
Please update (soon?) xx
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Please update soon, I just started reading and I'm hooked x
ScrewballBRaine chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Good so far :) noticed a few inconsistencies with name spellings but good over all :)
123 x
GypsyPrincess chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
love this story, please continue, this storyline sounds like it's really about to take off!
Out chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Hey I really like your story you should continue with it
polly101xo chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
omg I love this!
Please update faster if possible, I'm addicted!
This story is so good. Gotta love Tara and Tania! Oh and Kelly!
SaraCaruana chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
That was amazing... Thank you for updating. I really liked this chapter and I can't wait to know what happens next. I like that Tara left Cheltenham, she didn't belong there, she's a St Trinian at heart 3... and it wasn't too short so don't worry.
SaraCaruana chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! But just saying, I really want Tara to go back to St Trinian's, it feels like she belongs there, y'know? But I love the story anyway and I hope it updates soon. Does she go back? I like all the characters and I haven't ever read any other story with even a similar plot line (and that's a good thing, don't think it's bad...) Just out of curiosity, why did you call the story Little Irish Coffee? And do I write the 123...? Oh well, 123... (the thingy you said to write if we read the comments you wrote at the end)
Jerseygirl795 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I just found this story and I LOVE it. Tania and Tara are my favorite characters.
steph wwe fan chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
wow talk about drama :D
gypsy rosalie chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Loved the Klash hints and ahhh Thwaites and Pomfrey! THe suspense! Can't wait to read more :D
SoulToSqueez chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Yeay another update !
It's good, and I can't wait to know what happens when she's on the field :D Must be a party :D
anyway can't wait till the next update !
gypsy rosalie chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Can't wait to read more of this!
steph wwe fan chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
aww poor tara must be hard for her, great chapter :D
steph wwe fan chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
not gonna lie tania seem a bit of a bitch :( i really can't think of who these two men would be and poor tara first hockey game with Cheltnem and she's already getting targeted that sucks lol great chapter :D