Reviews for Dark Land
nomesey chapter 9 . 1/6
Oh no! That's it!? :/
Going to check out the sequel now.

Loved this story, though it feels like there was no ending? Ugh! Hopefully the sequel gives me closure ;)
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
oh no! i didn't want it to end like that, i had hoped that in a few more chapters they would come together. awe im a bit sad now. that aside though this is a very good story and though i want more it was still a satisfing ending to the story.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
i related to the fact that hermiones hair wasnt "magicly" dry when she woke up. Also that you have realisticly developed the compainonship between then. so many stories its only a couple weeks or maybe a month and poof they are in love. just wanted to point that out. Everthing else is wonderful so far as well.
mama123 chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
So nice. And yes yes sad. I am going to go see ur stories to check if there a sequel with a not sad ending this tale. Ty.
j-jip chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
This was very beautiful and very sad. Well done.
roon0 chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
How horribly sad. Wonderful story though.
Jamelia098 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
loved it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
truly wonderful story!
Xion faith chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Are you adding more or is it over?
Alma Beoluve chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Asphodel is a member of the lily family..I like the cleverness of adding in a past unrequited love.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Liked it a lot!
Montara chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
I'm so glad you made a sequel! It would have been sad to end like this. I loved it and i'm sure I'll love the sequel, too. Thank you!
Lyra Lupin chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Such a beautiful and well paced story!
SlightInsanity chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Hi, so far good,

can you send me the NC-17 version as the link no longer works?

thanks