Reviews for Phineas and Ferb: Indigo League Adventures
Kizziecat3000 chapter 12 . 2/19
I say Roger should be a gym leader as well as Ervin and the Fireside girl leader(she should be the leader of the fire gym because you know). I think Jermey should also be a gym leader as a suprise. Maybe Nathan's(that art kid who Phineas and Ferb helped out paint a giant drawing for his father(not sure if it his real name)) father. I also want you to continue strongly.
epear96 chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I also have an idea for the Cerulean Gym Leader. Why not have some of the actual gym leaders from the actual Pokémon world be some of the gym leaders in your story like Misty for one? Also why don't you add Ash and Pikachu into the mix? Just a suggestion. And maybe you can do a pokémon summer camp chapter or two. The camp could be run by Professor Oak and Ash's mom. Again just a suggestion.
epear96 chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
I only review once I have totally finished reading the story completely. But so far this story is awesome!
AlienGhostWizard14 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
It's a good story
philybean chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Plz cont. I really like this story
Starlight420 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014

Volcano Badge-Jeremy
Earth Badge-Major Monogram

Hope that Helps! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
I think that you should continue this story. This story is very amazing and i rate it 10 out of ten! Thanks for writing the story. Yours, Sky.
leobutler chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Please keep going with the story.
huansauce chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
aww this was really good
huansauce chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
This is pretty good! Keep it up
christopher.cato.12 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I can't believe this Isabella would act like that to the boys!
Founder of Kemi chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Its like Isabella is Candace and Candace is Isabella OUO. Sorry I haven't reviewed Worky, Worky, Worky XC/XD
Founder of Kemi chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Aww little Poliwag won't run away from Buford and Baljeet if it means finding the boys. OUO Uh-oh little wi-fi left Bye!
Founder of Kemi chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Is Mitch gonna have a part? Ooo and His nemesis, Meap gonna be a pokemon? Poor little Norm he's more smarter than before (maybe he'll get dumber by following Heins?) I should've said Poor Heins. Yay! Amazing huh, Amazing, huh? WEEEEEE Good job!
Founder of Kemi chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Sorry I didn't review yesterday, (i'm planning to cry)I've been humming, Our God is an awesome God, And Light Our World I think For my grade I wonder what cave was it! The only part seemly to me Pinky was at the end ooo... Can't wait till, six days!