Reviews for BitterSweet
Foeseeker chapter 1 . 4/11
People ask me sometimes why I prefer DoctorxRiver over DoctorxRose (okay, not prefer. Hold obstinately and sometimes rather pugnaciously to the former while vehemently tearing apart the later). This story is my answer.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was incredibly sweet! Ah, forgive the pun, but it was, really. It's the kind of romance no one but the Doctor and River can have, and I love it. Thank you for a wonderful read!
Slightly so chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Aw shucks , they should make this into an episode!
madis hartte chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
How is it
that I didn't
review this
before now
when it was so beautiful, and wonderful,
and sweet,
and sad?

How.
SonicTeamCE chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
nnnaaaaaaaw I was not aware I was in the mood for such fluffy lovehearty fluffness. That was great! Absolutely amazingly sweet - literally! And well written too. I love the idea that she alternately steals and 'discovers' artefacts too :P
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I had very large, hope-filled eyes through most of this. Poor Doctor. Lovely ending.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
:) Brilliant idea! I loved it!
Atanaa chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Cute fic :)
Yvraine chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That is so cute!
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww...that is a very sweet way for them to make use of a rather nasty tasting-candy. I like it a lot
slightly so chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Dawww, I was so excited for your update/new story! And not disappointed. Love it!
sablemerle chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You're back! Awwwww, I can't begin to tell you how much I've missed your sarky Doctor and completely mad River. So good to see them again.
cmartlover chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Well-written! That story was really cute, well-thought out and clever.