Reviews for Scarlet Horizons
jennrandall1042 chapter 36 . 7/22
Great fic!
Kucheeka chapter 7 . 4/19
Finn and Carole are giant dickheads!
Lisa.MWK chapter 31 . 8/7/2016
The Blaine and Kurt on the tree part killed me
Jp chapter 36 . 4/12/2016
Great Story!
Nikijuly17th chapter 36 . 2/12/2016
Loved this story so ridiculously much! You are both amazing. I can't wait to read the sequel. What an incredible story. The talent the two of you possess is mind-blowing.
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
boo to cliff hangers
Guest chapter 29 . 5/20/2015
Cool chapter. One small thing ... homes like Black Oak would typically be refered to as plantations rather than manors. Something you might not know if you grew up north of the mason - dixon. I like that the house has ghost stories, as every plantation worth it's salt should.
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 35 . 4/5/2015
This was so incredible! The immense depth of the world you have created is amazing. The characters are so endearing and lovely. I cannot wait to read the sequel!
angelica.taylor.98 chapter 36 . 3/27/2015
Please I am begging keep on writing this story it's amazing and I really want to read more please
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
Amazing story with great plot and character development! Keep writing! You are fabulous!
trinidad101894 chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
I haven't reviewed as much as I would've like to for this story. I'll up my game for the sequel. Right now I just feel so bad for kurt, Burt, and blaine. I absolutely detest Finn and carol and I hope they are either killed or something really terrible happens to them. This story has been amazing and I absolutely loved it.

Off to the sequel now..YAYY!
trinidad101894 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
That wicked wrench is pissing me the hell off.
trinidad101894 chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Ahh! Throw out Carole and Finn and turn Burt along with Kurt. It would be great for Kurt to always have his dad with him and Burt shouldn't have to be stuck in a marriage with a manipulative bitch like Carole nod her evil spawn.
trinidad101894 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Please please please let Kurt be okay. Let Blaine find Karofsky, and let them be done with him once and for all. Don't let kurt get hurt again. He's been through too much already!
trinidad101894 chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Oh my freaking God! Carole and Finn need to go. Burt and Carole definitely need to get a divorce. Why is Burt still with her after everything she is doing to Kurt and running him away from his own home. I have never hated Carole and Finn so much..like ever. Grr.. They're just making me so angry.