Reviews for Let's Get Married
social bycott chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I like it. update soon can't wait for more:)
I Love KL chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Awws Kendall has an idea for proposal his husband that they will get marry, but instead this wedding will be by a church, right? *w*
So, now Kendall & Logan live together in the same apartment, well that's so cute and serious; an adult decision ;)

And why Logan's sick? I don't think that he is... Wait, HE IS?!

the-creme-de-la-crop chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Aww cute chapter, I think I already know what's wrong with Logie :o)
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Person chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
No not mpreg
kendallhenderson chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
he's pregnant isn't he or he's coming down with a very bad case of andunknowdiseasewerehewill *wait for it* DIE
Spice of Life chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
IS HE PREGGO I WILL BE SO EXCITED! I gotta go back and re-read the story now its been awhile since you updated lol.
the-creme-de-la-crop chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Awww, this is just a really cute story, I'm loving it. I really hope you update this, xoxo.
RomioneAlways51 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
This is soo cute! Can't wait for the next chapter! *sniff* they're all grown up! *sniff*
I Love KL chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
This chapter was short :c but also cute *w*
Awww I really love this o(*u*o)

Spice of Life chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
If Logan doesn't get preggo I'm probably going to cry. Maybe not literally, but my soul will definitely weep.
Spice of Life chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
So glad you updated! Can't wait for more.
I Love KL chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
I guess mama Knight acted like that becuase she was sad with Kendall and Logan becuase they didn't tell her that both think married ;'c
But she really is happy, because not everyday his son marries with his boyfriend *.*
Alright, I like all c:

KSchmidtluvr24 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Thanks for the cliff-hanger. Jk. Update soon please.
Spice of Life chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I'm not sure if I already reviewed this or not, but pleeeease update! I love this story. And omg if you make Logan preggo I will give you my firstborn. MPREG FTW.
I Love KL chapter 7 . 12/27/2012