Reviews for Let's Get Married
cmend3z0221 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
Kendall's plan will, he and Logan tell his parents they are getting married? How will Kendall propose to his husband? Logan finds out what is wrong with him and he go the doctor?
social bycott chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I like it. update soon can't wait for more:)
I Love KL chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Awws Kendall has an idea for proposal his husband that they will get marry, but instead this wedding will be by a church, right? *w*
So, now Kendall & Logan live together in the same apartment, well that's so cute and serious; an adult decision ;)

And why Logan's sick? I don't think that he is... Wait, HE IS?!

the-creme-de-la-crop chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Aww cute chapter, I think I already know what's wrong with Logie :o)
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Person chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
No not mpreg
kendallhenderson chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
he's pregnant isn't he or he's coming down with a very bad case of andunknowdiseasewerehewill *wait for it* DIE
Spice of Life chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
IS HE PREGGO I WILL BE SO EXCITED! I gotta go back and re-read the story now its been awhile since you updated lol.
the-creme-de-la-crop chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Awww, this is just a really cute story, I'm loving it. I really hope you update this, xoxo.
RomioneAlways51 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
This is soo cute! Can't wait for the next chapter! *sniff* they're all grown up! *sniff*
I Love KL chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
This chapter was short :c but also cute *w*
Awww I really love this o(*u*o)

Spice of Life chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
If Logan doesn't get preggo I'm probably going to cry. Maybe not literally, but my soul will definitely weep.
Spice of Life chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
So glad you updated! Can't wait for more.
I Love KL chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
I guess mama Knight acted like that becuase she was sad with Kendall and Logan becuase they didn't tell her that both think married ;'c
But she really is happy, because not everyday his son marries with his boyfriend *.*
Alright, I like all c:

KSchmidtluvr24 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Thanks for the cliff-hanger. Jk. Update soon please.
Spice of Life chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I'm not sure if I already reviewed this or not, but pleeeease update! I love this story. And omg if you make Logan preggo I will give you my firstborn. MPREG FTW.