Reviews for The Life and Times
Hainako chapter 1 . 9/27
Really enjoying th story, would have preferred a bit more development with Hinata on the earlier time loops but still good

I'm extremely curious how Haku is going to be part of this story
Trace Reading chapter 6 . 8/28
Juugo's body secretes an enzyme which interacts with his chakra coils to siphon and convert nature chakra but he has very little control over it and the influx of super-juice tends to make him go crazy.

Like being under the influence of a psychoactive drug that also works as a hyper-steroid.
Trace Reading chapter 4 . 8/27
Anko's 24 in part I, though.
keichan2 chapter 7 . 8/26
I just discovered your story, and I have to say that you have some very interesting idea!

Other than the fact that I’m not fond of the “warning the reader that there are problems coming” style you use at the beginning of chapters, I would love to read more!

Thanks for sharing!
Ibskib chapter 6 . 4/3
I noticed a problem with merged words often when you use cursive for a single word, here are the ones I could find, there were some in the other chapters, but this one was the worst:

caredabout
fewto
wasn'tan
isconnected

Oh, and this:
have not drank - have not drunk
passanger chapter 7 . 3/13
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you.
Is it going to be continued?
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I just discovered this fic, and I'm a bit sad that it appears abandoned (Hopefully you are ok). Regardless, there is so much to enjoy here that I wanted to share.

Characterization of Hinata is the biggest surprise and joy. At this point in time the manga is over, and the series has made a lot of choices that really ruined my desire to read it or watch midway...nowadays I look for fanfic writers, like you, who are still able to unearth the spark that got me into the series. I was only a few paragraphs in and you reminded me that I used to like Hinata as a character-unfortunately different things ruined her for me. Then you got further into the loops and she turned into this determined, capable, pragmatic ninja that I can't help but want to see how does she finally break the circle.

Another thing you did that I loved, loved, LOVED, was wrote about underneath motives that matched up to the goals these characters would have for this world. Chunnin match-ups weeding out kids-Brilliant!. I love that this was something you found a way to credit to the characters (although I wouldn't be surprised if it was really all Kishimoto doing it for the same reasons). You also expanded on each stage of the test to chunin situations in a way that makes me want to at minimum re-watch the first anime. Last, I love when Sandime is actually written as a military commander making decisions that make sense. When I'm done' reading this fic, I'm going to see if you wrote anything else for Naruto. I also hope that maybe you'll get the spark to write more for this fic.
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Hmm. Interesting, but if Hinata became so determined to survive that she was willing to kill Neji, then wouldn't she just activate his Caged Bird Seal? She should be able to either incapacitate or kill him with just a couple of seals. Unless only the Elders know how to activate the thing?
sbfjord chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Awesome story. Just finished it last night, then had to go and dream about it.
(Well, kind of: it was more Sasuke in a comfortable-ish setting talking to someone comfortable-ish about what he's been learning and his progress thus far and mentions a tentative alliance with Hinata, when he mentions the understanding of donating sperm to a pinkette of hers-and possibly a blonde depending on how things work out-and the lady(?)'s eyes suddenly go hard and her illusion smolders and drops starting with 'her' spinning red eyes... Sasuke's freak out suddenly gets worse when 'his' body shifts back to boobs, short dark hair and lavender eyes. Although I doubt Hinata as Sasuke would have mentioned time travel, she certainly wouldn't have let Sasuke know regardless.)
Don't really know why I mentioned that, other than you might get a kick out of the crazy places you've caused a reader's subconscious to go... :D
Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Very wonderful story so far.
lady pomegranates chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Please don't abandon this. It's so nice to read something where things get explained.
lady pomegranates chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is one of the more interesting "Oh My Gosh,I'm Stuck in a Time Loop!" stories I've read. I really want to see where you go with this.
Guardian54 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Insurmountable? *Researches nuclear warheads, brings one with a clone to somewhere near Akatsuki HQ, location determined by a couple of resets, detonate.*
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hmm, after she dies again, will she test going back in time enough days to the Kumo attempt to kidnap her and thus save her uncle/father (genetically speaking, twins are indistinguishable)?
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
While I know it's been a while, and that Naruto is in a crazy place right now, I really would like to see where you go with this. Until then, I'll just give it another read through.