Reviews for The Life and Times
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 1/29
Hmm. Interesting, but if Hinata became so determined to survive that she was willing to kill Neji, then wouldn't she just activate his Caged Bird Seal? She should be able to either incapacitate or kill him with just a couple of seals. Unless only the Elders know how to activate the thing?
sbfjord chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Awesome story. Just finished it last night, then had to go and dream about it.
(Well, kind of: it was more Sasuke in a comfortable-ish setting talking to someone comfortable-ish about what he's been learning and his progress thus far and mentions a tentative alliance with Hinata, when he mentions the understanding of donating sperm to a pinkette of hers-and possibly a blonde depending on how things work out-and the lady(?)'s eyes suddenly go hard and her illusion smolders and drops starting with 'her' spinning red eyes... Sasuke's freak out suddenly gets worse when 'his' body shifts back to boobs, short dark hair and lavender eyes. Although I doubt Hinata as Sasuke would have mentioned time travel, she certainly wouldn't have let Sasuke know regardless.)
Don't really know why I mentioned that, other than you might get a kick out of the crazy places you've caused a reader's subconscious to go... :D
Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Very wonderful story so far.
lady pomegranates chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Please don't abandon this. It's so nice to read something where things get explained.
lady pomegranates chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is one of the more interesting "Oh My Gosh,I'm Stuck in a Time Loop!" stories I've read. I really want to see where you go with this.
Guardian54 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Insurmountable? *Researches nuclear warheads, brings one with a clone to somewhere near Akatsuki HQ, location determined by a couple of resets, detonate.*
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hmm, after she dies again, will she test going back in time enough days to the Kumo attempt to kidnap her and thus save her uncle/father (genetically speaking, twins are indistinguishable)?
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
While I know it's been a while, and that Naruto is in a crazy place right now, I really would like to see where you go with this. Until then, I'll just give it another read through.
Paradox Dreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Unexpected. I'll enjoy reading this.
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
This is a great story, kinda wish it wasn't completely centered on Hinata, because it gets a little boring after awhile with just her crazy growth. also wish youd update ;p
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
love it!
Godogma chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Honestly I like your work, however... Whenever you hit the place where you decide to use Itachi or whatever you freely give in to the idea that the Sharingan makes the user god.

I don't like reading that sort of crap so it's likely I won't try reading your Naruto stuff anymore... I didn't put up with it from Bakamoto, I'm not going to put up with it from a fanfiction author either.

Too many very easy ways to deal with any of those "eyeball" based bloodline powers; remove the goddamn eyes and be done with it. None of them save Obito ever wore even the slimmest protection for their precious eyes.
guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
i think the word you are looking for is marble phantasm. a power that while similar to a reality marble is different. arcueid uses a marble phantasm.
elorielee chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Damn, this is one of the best. If only there was more of it...
Anarade Relle chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Never read a time-traveling Hinata fic before. Your story makes for a very fine first go at the theme. Well written and how the village works feels natural. Really like this story and I ended up binge reading it all!