Reviews for It started on a rainy day
Cyberweasel89 chapter 1 . 3/12
VERY good. I love seeing Rito x Yui from her perspective. Any plans to continue?
azmi.noor.58 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Continue it already please, i really wanna see what happen next!
Souma Aquifina -Yulli K. Liam chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Good. More please.
Hibikijr chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
The thought had actually crossed my mind at the time
magic135 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
great. more chapters soon i hope
Fireboy19795 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like it. If you plan more chapters, try and put them on a date, and make her comfortable with things she likes, such as cats. Then, if you're into writing like this, a night of passion.
alantyler8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It's a little dry, I suggest adding an unexpected circumstance that draws in the reader. The last sentence needs to be revised. You have talent in writing, keep improving!
Julius Slash chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I really liked your story and your pairing. Your way of writing is good but you need to keep an eye on your grammar. Take some time reading it over and it'll become even better. I await your next chapter.

Thanks for your hard work and good luck
khairee chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
it was nice. sad there was't a continuation of it
TheEightySeven chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I loved it, it was well written and ebtertaining, i hope you keep doing it, update soon
Kunieda Rin chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awww i like the storyyyy! pls continue
jammie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I like this pairing, it is great please continue.
MajorasMask02 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Excellent my friend I really liked it you have some talent there Yui is my favorite girl of this manga and you just took the best scene ever between her an Rito and made a really good job I really hope this doesn't die and I'll be waiting for the next chapter, keep up the good work fella.
Shad3 Stalker chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow Really good start,keep it up!
leo247 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Can the next chapter be longer. :)