Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Lucky Guard chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
great chapter. i loved it i cant wait till the next one please update soon.
pennameisblank chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
The universe is against them kissing. Or maybe that was just Shunsui... lol. Shinji isn't any better.
Ah Ichigo, your obliviousness knows no bounds. I suppose now that the threat is gone, there can't be any playing damsel in distress... *shot
AquilaPallas129 chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
Awwww, soo cute! I hope Byakuya gets to kiss Ichigo soon :)
Eumenida chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
plz don't leave us wait for so long again... i love the story very much ... i enjoyed every word ... but it is very frustrating to wait so long for an update. thank you
DragonClaw827 chapter 27 . 5/2/2015
-3- Ah, I wanted that kiss to happen...
Heavenly God chapter 27 . 5/2/2015
This is so romantic, is ichi and bya-kun gonna be together? When is the new chapter will be update?
Panda Master X chapter 27 . 5/2/2015
XD I can't wait for the update! Gahh, Ichigo is so sweet~ and innocent~
Penna chapter 26 . 4/25/2015
So much love this chapter! It's been a while since an all-out battle scene, but here's to hoping the fight will end soon so you can proceed with the plot *winkwink
RedTheNinja13 chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
Great chapter. Lots of action!
I'm really worried about Ichigo, fighting like that cannot be good for him.
I still feel so bad for Byakuya, I really do hope that he and Ichigo will get together.
Pooor Kenpachi, he just wants to fight some real tough enemies!
I love this story so much! Keep up the amazing work!
limnamae chapter 26 . 4/12/2015
Hi.

So you have no idea how happy I was to see that you had updated. There might have been a loud scream that scared the hell out of my parents (was visiting them at the time) and some dancing, so happy - yes.
This was an action-filled one, huh? Lots of kicks and punches and bankais which is awesome. Ichigo is kind of slow, isnt he? I do understand he hasnt been in a position to learn about love and his life has been one big loss after another, but I cant help feeling sorry for Byakuya. Being in love is hard enough, but being in love with someone who doesnt know about love - that has to be the worst.

You say, or actually, you wrote that the story is coming to an end, and I would like to know if we get to see Byakuya and Ichigo together in this fic or if its going to be more implied. Ill still like the story anyways but I do hope to see Ichigo figuring out the strange feelings hes experiencing and letting Byakuya get some happiness which I dont think has been what he has had most off. His first wife, not loving him and apologizing for it and all - if thats the storyline you follow too.

I really really like Nel. I find her adorable and soo cute with Ichigo and Byakuya that its almost dangerous. Seeing Byakuya giving in a little to the small child was lovely and seeing Ichigos need to assure her that they will be back safe (why do I have a feeling that, that is NOT going to happen. There will be drama and all?) and sound and hearing her calling him Itzygo was just balm to the heart.

I hope youll get your inspiration back so we dont have to wait so long again and that Ichigo will get his head out of his a** and figure out he kind of loves Byakuya too and they can live happily ever after (that will not happen will it?).

Love and cookies from Denmark
Sharon T chapter 26 . 4/11/2015
More please :-)
Sharon T chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
Love this story!
Shaeon T chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
Love this story :-)Happy to see the update
Hazza25 chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Loving the story so far! Was a bit hesitant to read at the start due to the fact that many yaoi stories that involved nothing but crappy angst and sex put me off the genre completely. However I was greatly surprised to read your work that not only actually had a plot, but was well written with an eventual build to the yaoi focus! Keep up the awesome work - I really wanna see ichigo confess to Byakuya once he realizes his feelings! Also, will there be lemons in this fic? Either way I can't wait until the next update! :)
deadwinds chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Good chapter, I hope Ichi's ok.
796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »