Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Mgluvsbl25 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
I love your story. You write sooo good! Btw when are you going to update call me mr. night? Because I love that story too.
Panda Master X chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
Please update again! I love this story! It's just SO GOOD! Sigh, i wish i had your writing skills...(TTTT)
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (つД)ノ
ヽ(д;)ノ333 (I NEED...)
εεεεεε(;) (...MORE!)
innocence-creator chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
Screw Tsukishima and Kariya
I hope Ichigo will be okay!
Oh and isn't Byakuya captain of the 6th not the 5th
gundamzbd36 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
whats going to happen next?
witch20 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
Keep up the work and way to go! I love it a lot!
bookworm83197 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
Yay, an update! \o/
o_O Ichigo and Byakuya fought Kariya and Tsukishima? FIGHT! XD
Oh dear, I hope that ByaIchi are okay. :(
It's okay! We'll wait for you patiently, author-sama! Just finish your work, and get enough sleep! We'll wait for you
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
No no nooooo!
Itsygo!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
I didn't even remember this beauty existed so I was literally sqealing with joy when I got the update mail. Thank you!
Failing Mentality chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
I was really curious to see how you planned to use Taukiahima's ability. How surprising you used it like that! But it makes sense though because in the manga Tsukishima ficused in what he considered is a weakness, which was his pride in his abilities. Here it is his love for Ichigo. I'm grateful to get this new chapter!
clio1111 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
ICHIGO, NO! Hope 4 more soon.

PS. Yeah, the whole Byakuya being kissed by that freak kind of grossed me out!
Mr Argon chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
I've read through this story twice now. I have to say I love it and I hope you don't abandon it. Looking forward to an update in the near future!
Yukino-chan chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
I have never read a byaich fic before but so far, this seems good! I have to admit I try to avoid romance stories due to a lack of interest but you did a really good job at the start by focusing on developing a good storyline and I am staying to see how much more awesome your fic can turn out to be!
blaze chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
plz update T-T
Q3APo chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
at last. the romance start. it took a long times to enter the romantic stage. i really cant wait till they get back at seireitei and they start dating.
actually byakuxichi is not my fav pairing. but your story is very good that i cant stop reading it. two thumbs up for you
27aquarrow72 chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Update.
This is so cute and sweet!
I'm waiting for the next chap.

FavFol