Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Ice Night chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Thanks for the update
Kanrei chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Con-dition? Everytime something like this appears, I get the feeling I missed something somewhere ahah...
Nice chapter!
Yuurei no Chu chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Poor confluzzed Ichi-chan! :3 I hope he gets the chance to tell Byakushi soon! I can see Byakushi hovering over him, all protective and comforting when he's weak. Also I can see Ichi-chan jumping in front of an attack to save Byakushi or Toshiro...
Brilliant chappie but give us some ByaIchi goodness!

Lots of love,
Yuurei no Chu
Missing Jay chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
This was a really good fic. I just read it all the way through and I have to say it was absolutely great.
Ice Night chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
Pretty good story (wish it wasn't a cliff hanger) anyways can't wait for the next chapter!
DELETES-ACCOUNT chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Omg this story is so amazing, and you write very well :) Please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
interesting
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Great!
midoka-chan chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
I enjoyed reading this fanfiction so far and I am looking forward to next chapter.
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Ah, here I am again, this time only logged in. Hi! If you don't remember, I think I posted your second most recent review for this chapter as a guest reviewer. Because I was lazy.
Just one thing I wanted to say: In the part you wrote about Ichigo properly meeting Muramasa for the first time and then Yamamoto explained Muramasa's history, you used "voiced" four times in a small section of writing. It just kinda... stuck out to me, you know? So I wanted to talk about it. :)
Other than that, it's weird to read their names as first name and then last name, because japanese flips it around. But that's more a pet peeve of mine, and you're not the first writer I've encountered that does that. It's just a bit disorienting... it took me ages to get used to the last name and then first name arrangement of japanese names at first...
Anyways. As my last review stated, Muramasa forever!
Onwards with the next chapter.
Scarlet
lunanight24 chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
This is a great story, thank you for writing it. I really like how Byakuya realized his attraction first. Can't wait to read about how Ichigo figures out his attraction for Byakuya. The story goes at a nice pace, keep up the good work!
Lilyzinha chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
the best is everyone reaction at the both of them together! rsrs
igotmoneymoney chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Nice
Naruto lover chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
I love this story keep up the good work
naruto lover
Lilyzinha chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Ah i love that Ichigo became the 13h division taicho, Ukitake would be so happy! maybe more kurosaki family interaction please?
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »