Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
deadwinds chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Good chapter, I hope Ichi's ok.
Hweianime chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
Omg I love this story soooo much! I legit spent the whole day just reading from start to finish I almost screamed in frustration when Ichigo didn't return Byakuya's feelings! And urggghhh I cannot wait for more! Hopefully there's more jealousy scenes in the future too (thumbs up to Kenpachi and Shinji gawd I love them) - you know when all this is over and they get together lol.
But no seriously I love this, I love you for this and I hope inspiration hits you and you write quickly
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
Nice
Panda Master X chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
No! I have a bad feeling about Ichigo doing that! Reckless! Dx lol. Please update soon! Haha
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
Please update soon
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
Ahh I love this fic!
Animemad10 chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
I love this story so much, re-reading all the chapters every time you add a new one :) please continue I would hate for it to be cut off abruptedly
KrazyKeke chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
I'm so scared Ichigo is gonna die and leave Byakuya alone. On the other hand, I also feel really bad for Byakuya, falling in love with another sickly person, who could die at any time. Urgh, ugh, my feels. Although rejected, Byakuya decided to remain friends, he's strong at his core, not many guys can be that way...
bookworm83197 chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Yay, new chapter! :D Thank you 3

Byakua, Ichigo being badass as usual. :3

LOL at Kenpachi bitching about ByaIchi always getting to fight the strong opponents, though. XDDD
Guest chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
thanks for writing agian please keep doing it
Penna chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
I hope Ichi-chan doesn't get banged up too bad... Or are you going to pull the damsel in distress routine, since Ichigo's been gloriously heroic? Can't say I mind, since Byakuya's at hand. Wow, that rhymes! Anywhooo good luck with the block haha
aya -.- desu chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Kyaaaaaa...
Be save ichigo!
a sinner's whisper chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I love it! even though my heart hurts so bad right now... Poor isshin... and Ichi
Pyrane chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Thanks for the chapter !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Good chapter, hope ichigo finishes his fight quickly ,he's worrying byakuya
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »