Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
Yay NEL!
Callian31 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Kaaaaaarin! Right? Hope she and Toshiro are a side-pairing. I just like them together.
Callian31 chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
So, Aizen was trying to seduce Ichigo? Wow, he will resort to anything won't he?
Callian31 chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
I was expecting him to die and I have yet to read a FanFic that failed to make it tragic.
Zee chapter 25 . 3/1/2015
I love your story. Its awesome! Have mercy and update it pleeeeease
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Yo it would b so cool if kaien took him home and ichigo saw a pic of isshin and realized it was his dad and that kaien, kukaku, and ganju r actually his cousin xD (which is actually true, btw)
Olahomro chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
I would love it if you were to update when you have the time! c:
limnamae chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Hello.

I just wanted to write and see if your muse is still MIA and if it is, then what can I do to maybe tempt it to come back and let you write some more? I need more of your story - I want to make Ichigo realize that hes in love and give Byakuya a happy ending and maybe even Nel a family. Og I can sort of already see it before me - Ichigo, the loving but a bit of a pushover daddy and Byakuya, the more stern but still very loving father or papa who will give Nel the best he can find but still cares enough to set some bounderies and stuff. Og and fun aunt Rukia and Renji. Hehe - I think I might have gone into lala-land because I have a feeling thats not going to happen anytime soon but a girl can hope.

I do enjoy me a good Ichigo-is-so-cute-and-new-to-feelings-that-he-cant-figure-out-he-might-be-in-love-with-Byakuya and your story really lives up to that part. Hes just so damn cute like that and I figured that with the limited people contact he have had over the years, Ichigo dosent have an idea of what love is in the romantic sense, but hopefully Byakuya will help him figure it out and Nel is just too damn sweet. More of her, please. And more familyness with ByaIchi as parents. Thats kind of how I read it, even if you didnt mean it like that.

Anyways I hope I can bring back your muse with a promise of chocolate and cookies so that you can write some more soon.

Hugs from Denmark and hopes of more chapters to come
mimico909 chapter 25 . 1/27/2015
Update! Update! It's been so long! You can't leave a cliffhanger like that for so long! Bya confessed to Ichi and now all we have to so oswait for Ichi to realize that he loves Bya back!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
It's perfectly fine that the ByaIchi BL moments are slow in coming. Attraction and affection often come slowly without us noticing. Those feelings creep in and then latch on... I personally appreciate the slow build of Byakuya and Ichigo. Don't feel as though you need to rush it : )
tanithlipsky chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
nice
ameliacolours chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
i really like your story... it's have a very nice plot.. so different from the other doujinshi who usually just only focus on sex scene and have a very weak plot.. kyyaaaaa... i couldn't wait the continues
denizen of the night chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
I have to say, this fic is what made me plunge in the ByaIchi pairing. They're so sweeet! I can actually see how their characters complement each other. I think this calmer, more refined Ichigo suits Byakuya. In canon, Ichigo was always faced with problems that made him fired up. There's not much time to see his more stoic side, like what happened before his last fight with Aizen. The way he exuded confidence and strength while his face remained somewhat neutral was cool!

Please continje updating this fic! I would love to read more.
Pyrane chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
Thanks for the story, and I hope yo will continue it
"See" you soon !

***Pyrane***
kurumi1914 chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
Your story is awesome please continue!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »