Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Sharon T chapter 28 . 6/28
Another great chapter :-)
DragonClaw827 chapter 28 . 6/28
Yay! That made me smile.
Tee chapter 28 . 6/28
Great update, I like this story a lot, can't wait for the final update, this is one of few bleach fics that I read and I will miss it.
Em Cay chapter 28 . 6/28
Oh how cute! Especially the head pat scene (awwwwwww) This story is awesome!
No comment chapter 28 . 6/28
Ichigo, here's a clue by four. Shiro's only too happy to hit you with it.

Just to point out, you have Komamura taking Shunsui home at one point, yet Shunsui's still in the pub to sing songs with Shinji later.
TezuSezu chapter 28 . 6/28
lol for shiro's reactions in the last sentences ... yeah, i can imagine that ...

nice update ! how long ive waited for this ! are u gonna updating again soon ? id love to read more ... finally byaichi is reunited ... wow ... it takes a freaggin' 28 chapter ! ! *disbelief* yet, im in love(is it even possible?) with this fic ...
Lyumia chapter 28 . 6/28
Awe, this is all too cute and dorky (an adorable kind) and your writing is great so, great chapter, much love and many kudos
Panda Master X chapter 28 . 6/28
XD lol. Poor Shiro. Hahahaha. XD aaaghh, Ichi was so cute while he was drunk. XD I can't believe he spilled the beans for Rukia and Renji. LOL. XD ahahahaha~! This was wonderful~ wish there were more chappies~ eheheh! XD
buterflypuss chapter 28 . 6/28
good chap
Heavenly God chapter 28 . 6/28
Oh god! I'm totally so in love! New chapter? When?
Dianne060807 chapter 28 . 6/28
Gosh! I really love this story! I can't wait for the epilogue. More fluff and a very long chapter for the epilogue please. I'll really miss this story.
hotbibl chapter 28 . 6/28
That was so adorably sweet! I have happy butterflies.
Dianne060807 chapter 27 . 6/23
I can't wait for this to be updated. Gosh. When will ichigo realize his feelings. Soon please. I can't wait!
Lyumia chapter 27 . 6/21
This fic should be retitled 'dense dorks who spend 27 chapters realizing that they have feelings for each other', lol, anyways, great read, much love and many kudos.
Fucking love the story it made me cry . The way how byakuya said those kind words to ichigo made tear up with emotion. The story was amazing, sad it had to end. Love it
690 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »