Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Kaneko353 chapter 25 . 5/22/2016
Poor Byakuya... ToT
Ashesofthefirststar chapter 29 . 5/8/2016
Hey dear! First off, I want to thank you for making this fic. It was really nice and sweet. Even though the plot was heavy at times, it was still simple, but in a good way. ByaIchi is my OTP,(Honestly, though there are other pairings I ship, I don't feel connected enough to any of them to write about ByaIchi the way I do) so I'm very weary about which fics I outright say are great, yet this is one of them.

You kept saying that you thought Ichigo was OOC, but I think you were way to harsh on yourself. Personally, I think Ichigo is such a vast character that he can be interpeted in many different ways. Especially since we've never seen him cannonly like a person romantically, so it's hard to know how he'd act. I liked the way you described him, though I don't think Ichigo is nearly as graceful as you give him credit for. I also think that, though he is silent a lot, he much louder and more talkative than Byakuya. lol

I read on your page that you like having your characters play the violin or piano and that if we knew of any stories on the pairings you liked, you'd like us to share them with you. Well, I write exclusively ByaIchi fiction, usually with a tiny bit of YumichikaXIkkaku thrown in there(I kind of docked this ship late, so I'm not really known that well and my stories haven't gotten all to much feedback) I also have a Band AU that I'm writing right now. Granted, there is no violin or much of that, but it's heavily about music. I'd love if you'd check it out. :)

Thank you for this! I know you spent years working on this fic, so you're probably wanting a breather from writing ByaIchi for a while, but I hope you do write another fic about them at some point.

Good vibes ~ Ashes.

Ps:I think the story was fine without the yaoi smut. lol. Don't get me wrong, I love ByaIchi smut, but it isn't needed for a great story. For me, I use those scenes as a way to build tension or develop character and plot, so even though I always have at least one smutty scene, I definitely can appreciate a story that doesn't use those constantly to keep people interested.
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 29 . 5/8/2016
This was the best Bleach fanfiction that I've ever read. Holy gosh.

I meed more of this T-T
TouchDouche chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
If anyone's gonna be killed for Kaien's death, it would be Tite Kubo
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 29 . 4/4/2016
I wanted some smut! Damn xD
But it's alright. This fic was amazing! xoxo
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
You don't have to do the Zanpakatou Rebellion arc you know? It was just filler stuff.
erato chapter 29 . 3/26/2016
awww...
Guest chapter 29 . 3/18/2016
So sweet! XD

Btw, now that the poison is gone... Cant he just put on his mask and use instant regeneration to repair the damage done?
retsuanezaki69 chapter 29 . 2/19/2016
yeayyyy... a happy end. i really love this pair and im so glad you wrote fic about them...
bleeb90 chapter 29 . 2/19/2016
I loved it.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 29 . 1/13/2016
Good story.
SagenWarrior chapter 29 . 1/10/2016
great fic!
try10 chapter 29 . 1/4/2016
I really loved this story. It was full of adventures, fresh and interesting. The romantic moments were sweet and well written. Thank you very much for your hard work.
try10 chapter 28 . 1/4/2016