Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 4/3
Nice
Panda Master X chapter 26 . 4/2
No! I have a bad feeling about Ichigo doing that! Reckless! Dx lol. Please update soon! Haha
Please update soon
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 26 . 4/2
Ahh I love this fic!
Animemad10 chapter 26 . 4/2
I love this story so much, re-reading all the chapters every time you add a new one :) please continue I would hate for it to be cut off abruptedly
KrazyKeke chapter 26 . 4/1
I'm so scared Ichigo is gonna die and leave Byakuya alone. On the other hand, I also feel really bad for Byakuya, falling in love with another sickly person, who could die at any time. Urgh, ugh, my feels. Although rejected, Byakuya decided to remain friends, he's strong at his core, not many guys can be that way...
bookworm83197 chapter 26 . 4/1
Yay, new chapter! :D Thank you 3

Byakua, Ichigo being badass as usual. :3

LOL at Kenpachi bitching about ByaIchi always getting to fight the strong opponents, though. XDDD
thanks for writing agian please keep doing it
Penna chapter 26 . 4/1
I hope Ichi-chan doesn't get banged up too bad... Or are you going to pull the damsel in distress routine, since Ichigo's been gloriously heroic? Can't say I mind, since Byakuya's at hand. Wow, that rhymes! Anywhooo good luck with the block haha
aya -.- desu chapter 26 . 4/1
Kyaaaaaa...
Be save ichigo!
cutefangirl chapter 1 . 4/1
I love it! even though my heart hurts so bad right now... Poor isshin... and Ichi
Pyrane chapter 26 . 4/1
Thanks for the chapter !

***Pyrane***
Good chapter, hope ichigo finishes his fight quickly ,he's worrying byakuya
Dianne060807 chapter 26 . 3/31
Gosh. I did a double-take when i saw this getting updated. I definitely can't wait for the next chapter. I hope ichigo wins soon, i don't want him out of the battle scenes yet. And, i wonder when he'll finally realize that he actually loves byakuya, not just as a friend. :)
Heavenly God chapter 26 . 3/31