Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Though I love how oblivious both of them are, I wish we could see more evidence of Ichigo's weakened body. Even if it's just a subordinate concerned for his welfare, we should see more of it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
No...You really killed him? I thought it was just an illusion! What would Aizen have to gain by doing that!?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Yikes! So not only is Aizen, well, Aizen, he is now after Ichigo's adorable behind. Not Cool! And at the same time, awesome writing!
imapatriot96 chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
I kept thinking over and over that they would find Chichi (also fake dead) but now... Amazing story. :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
WOW!
kate-sama chapter 29 . 12/11/2015
Great! Thank you! This is one of my fave stories! Mooore smut please
kate-sama chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
Kyaaah! They're soooo adorable together! I love Ichigos grace and poise. Pleaseee update! Can there be a 3rd party or something? Hehehe.
BloodySliver chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
Loved together better than most stories I have read and there are only a few that I ended liking anyways.
The Opaline Writer chapter 29 . 11/26/2015
If I had to describe this story in a word, it'd be — Amazing. I had one hell of a time reading this! I meant that in a good way of course. I actually don't know much about the series, as my routine is too... eh.. random I guess, so I can't always make time for mangas or animes these days and I've only watched some bits of different seasons of Bleach. -rubs head unconsciously- So, I can't believe that after reading this, I actually want to write a fic about the series. -snorts- Which, of course, would only be possible if I write my other fics first.
But anyway, great work!
grimmjowislife chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
How dare you kill ukitake!? He's too beautiful a person to die! I'm literally in tears here
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Oh god, you had me tearing up in public with that ending for the first chapter! I just know this one is going to be good haha
Guest chapter 29 . 10/22/2015
Wow, that's just so awesome :)
So sweet :D
It was worth it waiting years for this story to finish:)
amazinglion29 chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
Omg omg omg! I am about to need a soul reaper because I'm dieing! My love for this book will end up killing me one day, but I'm not dieing until you complete this book! Please update soon so that way when I die I will have no regrets before going to the Soul Society!
Sharon T chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
I loved this story from start to finish :-) Thank yoy for writing such a wonderful story! I look forward to seeing more from you :-)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 10/20/2015