Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
try10 chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
Please don't kill Ukitake, please. I can't stand seeing Ichigo lose another important person? :((
try10 chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
I liked Kenpachi's moments with Ichigo even if he is OOC. :D So, I'm guessing one of Ichigo's sisters took his place, interesting. I wonder if Rukia gave her shinigami powers?
try10 chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Aizen is a real creeper, lol. Calling Ichigo strawberry is so embarrassing.
try10 chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Err... Aizen won't leave Ichigo alone right now o_O
try10 chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Ukitake is supposed to have a very large family. Five brothers and two sisters, I think... Did you change it on purpose?
try10 chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
Such a sad chapter. I really like Kaien and he looks so much like Ichigo. It's like they are brothers.
try10 chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Umm... I don't think that people are able to get from one district to another in Rukongai so easily...
Rukia sneaking off from Seiretei all over to Rukongai without being able to Shunpo or something it's impossible. Soul Society is a very big place...
try10 chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
There are a few thing that I don't understand. This story doesn't respect the timeline, right? Is Rukia really related to Byakuya here? Wasn't she supposed to be adopted when she entered the Academy, or something?
try10 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I think it's better for your soul to disappear forever than arriving in a district from Rukongai, seriously... O_O
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Though I love how oblivious both of them are, I wish we could see more evidence of Ichigo's weakened body. Even if it's just a subordinate concerned for his welfare, we should see more of it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
No...You really killed him? I thought it was just an illusion! What would Aizen have to gain by doing that!?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Yikes! So not only is Aizen, well, Aizen, he is now after Ichigo's adorable behind. Not Cool! And at the same time, awesome writing!
imapatriot96 chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
I kept thinking over and over that they would find Chichi (also fake dead) but now... Amazing story. :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 29 . 12/14/2015