Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
clio1111 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Chichi! TT-TT Hope 4 update soon - the story is getting mighty interesting!
ines chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
exicite exicite exicite cest tous ce que je ressens pour lire le prochain chapitre
MysteriousEyez chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
This story is so freakin interesting and I love how the pieces of Ichigo's past is beginning to come together for him. HE still needs to grieve for the loss of his ChiCHi even though he has regained a father in his real father. I would love to see him spend time with his family at least get to know them a bit better since he will be in the real world for a while...
dragonwolf416 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
this is a cool i like it
Kanrei chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
So Karin sorta took over ichigos roll huh…nice ideas
Lil Mexican chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM! Nooooooooooo! chichi... Karin a soul reaper...goat- face... ichigo a criminal...I'M LOVING THIS!
once again, I screamed in joy when I saw you updated.

I'm looking forward to another update please! :)
SilverKiwii chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I LOVE this fic. You have a good writing flow and your transitions are smooth. I really don't have much to critique aside from Juushiro's death, but only because I'm biased and like him best. That being said, I'm hoping that he's not truly gone.
Still looking forward to more,
Kiwii
Akira Namikaze chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
It's good and I like Jushiro as he is so nice but how dare Momo attack Ichi when Aizen isn't even dead as he has actually framed Ichi for Jushiro death. Anyway update soon and how the hell did Aizen know Ichi was half soul reaper and half hollow
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Okay, I'll admit, when I started reading this chapter I was basically shouting at the screen "WHAT'S THIS EVIL AUTHOR DONE NOW TO ICHIGO!?"

But then...a wild Shinji appears. Then the things with Aizen's death in the anime/manga. And then I thought, "It's all apart of Ren-sama's plan."

This better be apart of your plan! Strawberry can't take much more :P
Dianne060807 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Oh gosh! I looooooooooooove it! i can't wait for things to proceed. And i do wonder when the byaichi romance would begin because i so love this pairing! Oh please update soon! Thanks! :)
Grisia chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
*put eyedrops and cries dramatically* UKITAKE-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! How dare Aizen accuse Ichi of killing 2 captains.. How heartless! And here I thought Aizen was interested in Ichi! *glares at Aizen* Ichi sure is lucky to have landed near the warehouse and met the Vizards. Kinda wondering, since Ichi is Shinigami and Hollow, is Karin and Yuzu a natural Vizard too? Oh so many questions... Now Ichi is out of Soul Society, how will he and Byakuya advance in their relationship?! *sneers* I seriously hope Gin would not end up dead like in the manga and somehow help Ichi in the shadows. *grins* I look forward to the next chapter as usual.
Semper Tardius chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like this. Byakuya is kind of a jerk but he has a sweet and caring side too :)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
*crais* NOO ICHIGO! I feel so sorry for him... The crappiness keeps happening to him, and now... I'm guessing the human that Rukia gave her powers to is Karin? I wonder if she'll recognize Ichigo when she comes to Seireitei... .
heriyandi kurosaki chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
please continue it...
I reallllllly like ittttt
XxTwisted0KitsunexX chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
*flails* Despite the lack of manxmanliness to this point, I still love this story and long to see more!
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »