Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
tkhiroshi chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Cliff hanger lol. Love your suspense. The story is well thought of. To some people who are very eager to see the relationship between Bya/Ichi will be impatient with this story. But nothing beats a good plot. So keep up the great work.
Kitsune95 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
WOOOOW Azien kills Ukite? WTF! And Ichigo gets blamed? wtf wtf wtf! can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon! loving it, though the though of Ichigo with emo bastard makes no sense to me yet, but any pairing can be done if writen well!
MysteriousEyez chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
What happened to ChiChi T_T
witch20 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Keep it going. I think that you did have Byakaya, at least in a flash back. Keep the work going. I can't wait to see what you're going to do next. Don't take too long for the update as I have to know what happen to Jushiro!
ctofi1 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
c'est super
encor un chapitre formidable
j'aime
merci pour ce nouveau chapitre
a trés vite
Glorilian chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Niiice, but such a cliffhanger! :)
I like it and I look forward to the next chapter.
blackgetsuga chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
UKITAKE!
*ahem* sorry lost myself for a moment there
great chapter I like the pace yous going at it seems more realistic. Karin's the substitute, right hmmm I wonder what her and ichi's reuinion will be like
Nice twist with masaki also very origional
Cupcake for you
Frostfire613 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I will definitely wait for ByaIchi goodness, but don't take too long!
Blaque Lotus chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
it's getting so good. please continue. i really want to know what happens next.
Akira Namikaze chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Continue pretty please as it's getting good :D update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
OH NOO
You can't kill him, you can't!:(
Damn Aizen!
Lil Mexican chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Oh God! How could you be so cruel and leave it there! I screamed in joy when I sae this update and I'm just so glad you updated again! T.T.
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Booklover2526 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
0_0...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !NOOOOOOOOT JURSIRO! pleasw dont let he be dead, please dont let him be died!
SLFangirl chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Ahhhhh! Jushiro-kun! Oh no!
Chaos - Moved chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Noooo! Cliffie! Why must you torture me, Ren-sama? TT-TT Oh well, I must say this chapter was amazing. I can't wait to see what happens!
And poor Ichi-berry. :( It seems like all the bad things happen to him.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »