Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Rachel12349 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I really really love this story! Promise me you wont stop writing it please ! :)
Dianne060807 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Oh, gosh! I like it! I can't wait for the next chapters! Please hurry and upload the rest! I want to see this through. I'm sure that this will be an awesome story! :)
Kanrei chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
aggghhhh this is good! i like it
Shadow Shad3 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
nice!
blackgetsuga chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
ohh the drama only Ichi knows Aiaen is really a monster and everyone wonders whats wrong with him
but besides that I LOVE THE TITLE CHICHI
i squeal everytime Ichi camees Ukitake that I love Ukitake as a father you write him so well :)
Kitsune's Den chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Awesome chapter! The plot is evolving nicely. Can't wait for the next chappie :D
sHirou chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Finally Ichigo meet with Aizen :( he seems so scare...

No ByaIchi here /pout/ thanks for update :D
elisa.smith chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
love this chapter! ah, evil aizen:) I'm excited to see what will happen next! lovely chapter, can't wait!
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
A couple grammar and spelling problems but overall the writing was solid and I like how the story is going so far. I am interested to see where it goes from here and will he become friends with Toshiro like in the show?
Silver Flyer chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Good job. Hurry up with the rest of it. I'm on the edge of my seat!
Terra-Fair chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
interesting update soon please
MzMilo chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I love kawaii Ichigo-chan...!
Fading to Black chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I do think that your portrayal of Ichigo's opinions on the different Captains is a good one. I liked it. Now that we have Ichigo's reaction to Aizen, I'm curious as to what Yamamoto has to say to Ichigo. I understand work being a priority, though, and I just hope that you update soon. Stories like this that put a younger Ichigo in Soul Society are my favorite, and yours is good.
Castiel4life chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Oh that's so like Byakuya to ignore Ichigo at the meeting... ohh god - I was soo scared for Ichigo having to confront scary Aizen :(
Thanks for the update :) hope you get a chance for more soon xoxo
Nelarun chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
This is brilliant. You've crafted a very realistic Ichigo inside a very realistic storyline. Ichigo's thoughts on the various taichou's that he saw were amusing and rather well said. I eagerly await the next chapter!

Nela