Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
bent reality chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Wow, I'm glad that I clicked on your story. Am liking this AU's plot a lot, and the ramifications of Ichigo knowing /who/ Aizen is underneath that kind veneer. I love the pacing, how you're showing the development of the characters - Renji and Ichigo's friendship, for example, parallels their relationship in the canon storyline.

And Byakuya, the (un)likely hero!

I hope to see more interaction between Toshiro and Ichigo, seeing how both of them are very young but talented individuals. It'd be adorable to see their friendship too!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Soyomina chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Oh my goodness, you updated. Honestly, this is a good alternate fic. I really like it! . I literally jumped in my seat when I saw it. Also, the cutest father-son relationship ever! Anyway, creepy Aizen is creepy. Keep up the good work!
Rachel12349 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
OMG ! You are a really awesome writer ! I can't wait for the next chapter ! I am loving this story soo much! :0 :)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
another bad impression between the two. Even if Byakuya did save Ichigo just now, they still have a bad chemistry. Aizen was super creepy, he took creepiness to a whole other level!
Rachel12349 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I really really love this story! Promise me you wont stop writing it please ! :)
Dianne060807 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Oh, gosh! I like it! I can't wait for the next chapters! Please hurry and upload the rest! I want to see this through. I'm sure that this will be an awesome story! :)
Kanrei chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
aggghhhh this is good! i like it
Shadow Shad3 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
blackgetsuga chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
ohh the drama only Ichi knows Aiaen is really a monster and everyone wonders whats wrong with him
but besides that I LOVE THE TITLE CHICHI
i squeal everytime Ichi camees Ukitake that I love Ukitake as a father you write him so well :)
Kitsune's Den chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Awesome chapter! The plot is evolving nicely. Can't wait for the next chappie :D
sHirou chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Finally Ichigo meet with Aizen :( he seems so scare...

No ByaIchi here /pout/ thanks for update :D
elisa.smith chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
love this chapter! ah, evil aizen:) I'm excited to see what will happen next! lovely chapter, can't wait!
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
A couple grammar and spelling problems but overall the writing was solid and I like how the story is going so far. I am interested to see where it goes from here and will he become friends with Toshiro like in the show?
Silver Flyer chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Good job. Hurry up with the rest of it. I'm on the edge of my seat!
Terra-Fair chapter 6 . 11/8/2012