Reviews for Sunset in Heaven
Silver Flyer chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Good job. Hurry up with the rest of it. I'm on the edge of my seat!
Terra-Fair chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
interesting update soon please
MzMilo chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I love kawaii Ichigo-chan...!
Fading to Black chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I do think that your portrayal of Ichigo's opinions on the different Captains is a good one. I liked it. Now that we have Ichigo's reaction to Aizen, I'm curious as to what Yamamoto has to say to Ichigo. I understand work being a priority, though, and I just hope that you update soon. Stories like this that put a younger Ichigo in Soul Society are my favorite, and yours is good.
Castiel4life chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Oh that's so like Byakuya to ignore Ichigo at the meeting... ohh god - I was soo scared for Ichigo having to confront scary Aizen :(
Thanks for the update :) hope you get a chance for more soon xoxo
Nelarun chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
This is brilliant. You've crafted a very realistic Ichigo inside a very realistic storyline. Ichigo's thoughts on the various taichou's that he saw were amusing and rather well said. I eagerly await the next chapter!

Nela
witch20 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Good! I can't wait to see what is going to happen! I love it all! Keep the work ging!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Oh this is just about to get awesome. Ichigo is going show them a little bit of his power right? Cant wait to read more, when he goes off to shoe them just hoe strong he really is.
Grisia chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Omg! And I thought Ichi had mastered his way of hiding riatsu. I guess Aizen is too strong for him.. Can't wait for the next chapter! Badada will there even be some romance/bromance...? *squints eyes*
Kuugen chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
OMG! OMG! This is getting better and better by the chapter! Oh please update soon, the suspense is killing me!
Nalya chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Merci
wolfsblood13 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
It's a good story but why do I feeling something bad going to happen.
Heart Of IceFire chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
How sad, why did Ichi had to die...
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Whats gonna happen next . . . . ...Ill keep guessing until the next update.
Nemesia23 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I just finished reading your story. I have to say, this is well written and the plot is engaging. I love how its not rushed like some of the other fics I've read before. Thank you for posting this story. Hopefully you will not forget to update or abandon this, it be such a waste if you did since it was really good fic and I have to say that I can't wait for Byakuya and Ichigo to get together, xd! *HUGS*
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »