Reviews for Imprinting is for Pansies
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Great story! Great fun with Jake and Leah and Paul. The bigger story was the unique and interesting view on imprinting. They had to justify it somehow. Council as old and cranky old men was good. Sam as ridiculous inflexible was also good. Jacob finding his Alpha wolf and the love f his choice was a wonderful way to conclude. Thanks for writing.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Brilliant! I love this!
jace4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! Awesome work.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Awesome fucking story! It was hawt!
redstickbonbon chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Another great story! And I loved the length. It's perfect as a two-shot (no follow-up needed). I am really liking your take on imprinting and free will. Imprinting does seem to be a lead-in for Stepford wolves and girlfriends...

And yet another story where Leah is not a bitter person, but stronger. And Paul, once again, shows more depth. Well done.
Annelysse chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Awesome! Really great explanation of imprinting. It's one of the few I've heard very logical and reasonable, much more than SM's half idea of it. She didn't really explain much, and wha she did, sucked. Great story.
xoxox Annelysse
shelbron chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Awesome story. I love that Paul and Leah chose each other and broke all the rules :)
brankel1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Love it.
consumedly chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
This fic sure is something else! and not only because Paul bottomed ::sigh: and damn but I liked that ::blush:: anyway IMPRINTING IS FOR PANSIES most of the time ;D
THEPrincessx chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Loved this story! So hot!
Call me Mrs. Meraz chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
OK...I survived my Paul being the big nelly bottom! I honestly didn't think I would but you did well. I see what you meant by it was the only way. I want to know what Leah said to convince Jake to stick it to Paul. I'm glad they all beat the imprint. So Part three, I so know where this is heading! And I can't wait!
Call me Mrs. Meraz chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh Lola where to start? When you first told me about this one shot I was horrified for obvious reasons. But now Part 1 has me hooked! I love your sense of humor in your writing.
"In fact, the only reason the two of them had ever gotten together was simply because—well, Leah was hot as hell and Paul had wanted to tap that forever." That is so true to their characters, well not SM's version but ours LOL.
"They didn't need another show like that—Old Quil was too old for one thing and if he died, that meant Quil would be taking his place on the council. Dealing with Quil as an elder would be enough to do in Billy and Sue, and then the tribe would be screwed." I love it and I agree Poor Seth. I swear he suffers in every fan fic. And...

The sex...well all of it was just...EFFING HOT! I'd like to be walking like Bambi! *sighs* Paul!
JTCA chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This was fantastic! My dream of a fanfic came true! Finally someone take a threesome whit Jake/Leah/Paul. *.* I love it! :D
roxymari.28 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Wow. I...didn't expect this when you said you were thinking about a Leah/Paul fic but I'm not complaining, haha. It was smut with a lot of substance behind it, this was simply amazing. Great job :)
Firefly-class chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Amazing, now I am late for work! :) I was almost hoping for a triad. You even made Paul bottom, and it was just right. Nicely done.