Reviews for And A Doctor
PJOlover4life chapter 4 . 2/14
Sherlock Holmes was originally inspired (if I remember correctly) by a doctor that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle knew of that could diagnose someone with just a look. This kinda brings things full circle. Thank you for that.
DizziZilla chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
amazing! bravo! Are you in the medical field, or did you research all this? It's awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
While Sherlock is dangerous in his own right. I have always maintained that John Watson is absolutely deadly if pushed. It's the quiet ones that you have to watch!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Well now...it is wonderful to see someone doing justice to Dr. John Watson. I am very much enjoying this.
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Ahh, just wonderful. You are a fantastic writer (although I already knew that from your Star Trek stories) and write these characters very well. Great story idea.
LBH-don't give up chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
Great story. Beautiful idea. Well written.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
I loved your story! It was fantastic :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
Because who ever doubted how badass Doctor John Hamish Watson was? Loved this chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 7/1/2017
Loved this chapter XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
Sad chapter :(
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
I wasn't expecting for this one to be Harry. Great chapter :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I love it already! Great start! I can't wait to read the rest of it XD
Harmonious Cannons chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
It is brilliant.
Harmonious Cannons chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
I am just starting out on this fandom, and this story (on the first page by the favourites-sorting) was the one that had quite some substance. Thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
This is by far my favorite fic. You captured all of the characters perfectly as well as Sherlock and John's friendship.