Reviews for Home
HoothootOwls chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
TT Luffy This story was so cute and sweet. 3
pumpkintofu chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
WHY HAVE I ONLY DISCOVERED THIS NOW? D:

I have a spot in my heart for angst-y pieces and this really did struck a chord within me; it's written with such simplicity and within such a short-span of words but it conveys SO MUCH It's AMAZING how you did it, but you now have me swimming in depression ; A ; Poor Luffy, it must hurt so much to lose two of your brothers and be the last to chase your dreams D:

A well-written piece Goshen-san, this is definitely going into the favourites ; A ; I hope to see more future writings like this (;

-Mochi
Anjelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is so sad ;A; But it was really well-written. It reminds me of myself too. Sometimes I wish I could go back to that happy, carefree life that I had when I was younger, back when my mom was with me and I didn't live in this crappy place where everything is always falling apart...but we gotta move on. We're still alive so we can always make things better for ourselfs. Just gotta keep trying. Thank you for this!

Also I just realized that we read each others stories. That's awesome! :D
roo17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
FFFF- SO SAD. D:
Though it was short it was so well written and, dammit, it was too touchy. But in a good way! I loved it! But so sad... Q.Q
SinAngel9 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Aww... I wanna cry now... AGAIN!
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very good characterization. I enjoyed reading this.
Luffyftw chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
*cry* that was sad, even sadder then some of the one piece death fics Iv'e read:(
Usagi-Chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It's sad. Very, very sad. But it's a good drabble. o_O I wonder if Luffy would ever think this way.

*pat* Vaguely put, I bid you good luck Rin. May you find comfort in writing while everyone here (especially moi) misses you. TTTT

And since I don't want to sound too sad-

FWEEP.