Reviews for The Final Stand
Mizuki chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Hope you get more ideas and start writing again soon! I really love your story, Marisa :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I've finally found someone who agrees with me. We share the same opinion. I HATED the Power of Six. The fact that John could turn his back on Sarah, I just thought: WOW! WHY?! Things got patched up in the Rise of Nine, but I hope what you're writing actually happens in the Fall of Five. I'd hate to see John get reunited with Sarah and start crushing on Six again. That wouldn't exactly make sense either lol. Your ideas are great, and I'm totally a fan of the pairings you have. Although to be honest, I only care about Sarah and John XD. Keep writing, I hope you post more in the future.
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Great job! I honestly thought that six would have a little bit of an angry meltdown when she found out about Sam.
I really like this story especially th Six/Sam aspect of it.
This is actually going a lot like how I would think it to actually go.
And it really pissed me off in the rise of nine how it was a possiblity that Sam might have been at the place in New Mexico and they didn't even check.
I guess you noticed that too.
Yeah major fan of Sam Goode here.
I love this!
keep writing, this is really great!
Eclaire Stones chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Very romantic - loved it!
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'll definitely be a daily reader of this one d_b Please update! I love that you are doing this a Sam/Six fic by the way - not a lot of it in the site...
aBrokenJar chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I'm going to miss all your updates, but I'm happy that you are trying something new with your writing. You've provided so much entertainment with your fanfics, and I enjoy all of them. I wish you the best of luck with your novel and hope to hear from you again! (:

-aBrokenJar
jsmisacb chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Completely understand:) I seriously dont see how some people have time to write all these fan fics!
Thanks for all the great fan fics though! Your such a talented writer and wish you the best of luck with your novel:) You will be missed but i can totally see why your doin it. Best of luck!:)
-Joro3
marcalus chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Okay :( I understand. I hope the novel writing goes well!

You know, If you ever get bored of novel writing, there's an amazing little Lorien Legacies fic that needs continuing ;)

All the best,
Marcalus
EddieFreakinRay chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
This chapter was soo freakin awesome! You gotta update more! ahhhhhh!
iamnumber46 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Uhh please murder sarah! Hate herrr! Love the story though ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Also, can you mark at the beginning of each part who is narrating? I had to reread several times to figure out who was narrating.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
You're the best, I love the TRON continuations.
More Nine please!
girlonfire5360 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Great chapter! Update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Awesome writing! I still hate sarah though i want six and four to be together :( but looking forward to the updates XD
Sarcasm360 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
LOVE THIS! All it took to makle me interested in this were the words Marina/Eight! Love them and LOVE the story!