Reviews for A Kiss is a Gift that Love Makes
lulu422 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
dawwwwww that was so cute! it sad how there arent many fanfics on these two, i mean we cant be the only ones who saw it are we?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aww. The FLUFFINESS! Such a good read :)
Sam's Escape chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this... also I dont judge you disney is awesome! Cinderella is a classic unlike some of that other crap they make now
Lady Mari-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I thought I had reviewed this but I guess not. I loved this fic. So sweet and with just the right amount of fluff. Well done!
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww, this was lovely! Thank you for posting it. You've perfectly captured Tsuzuki's moe-ness and Hisoka's standoffishness. I really enjoyed reading it.
I wonder, though, why didn't Hisoka just think to get Tsuzuki some kind of food? It's not too uncommon to give someone food for their birthday, i think, and it's not like Tsuzuki would complain. Ah well, i guess he was panicking from not having enough time.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I miss reading fluffy TsuzukixHisoka! XDDDDDDD Okay, I'm a sucker for this. XD

Anyway, italicizing words to emphasize the emotion should not be done too often (especially in formal story writing). But I guess with fan fic it's acceptable. XD
leslie chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
awesome! so cute!
Shoumai chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
As usual, I love your stories. You have Tsuzuki and Hisoka so nicely in character, and that kiss scene. (goes to fetch ice water so she can cool herself down). Erm, sorry about that. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Eria chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh you did post it! :D CUTE. XD \o/ Ahhh, warm fuzzies. *hearts* While you've been watching cute things, I just finished watching the first two seasons of Dexter. XD
sam chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Your stories are romantic as always. Thanks for this. Looking forward to your next fanfic.
Amy Levi chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Whoah, this was beautiful. Very nicely written, the intimate moments between the two. So romantic but not sappy. Good work.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
D'awww! So sweet! I love it!
*goes into fluff coma*
Kariana Kusanagi chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww... this was so sweet! Good job!