Reviews for In Death
Eto117 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Ghost smut, huh... It was an experience. Quite interesting to read and I admit, arousing too.
the lola chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love how you managed to describe this, it was odd but I loved reading it! I loved the conversation they had throughout this, and it mixed in with Helens thoughts, it just all pieced together really well.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was impressive, how you wrote smut with no real body parts involved, hmm... You really managed to pull it off, honestly!

I also think the idea of Helena dying a virgin is very interesting, and I definitely liked where you took that. Both of them were captured very well, too, I liked their dialogue mostly!

Brilliant!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow, this was creative :P I really like Helena/Baron and I'm so impressed that you managed to write ghost smut convincingly! Although it /is/ you, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised xD

And you got such great character stuff in there too - the Baron sneering, Helena wanting to get away from him, and I love how the whole thing had this kind of sad feeling to it because they never got to do this whilst still alive...
Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was... weird, but interesting to read. I don't think I'll ever find ghost smut again after this, and it is only the second time I read a story figuring ghosts so strongly, but I really liked this.
Good work! Weird, but really good ;)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh, wow. Using the ice-cold sensation of ghost-touch from canon and translating it into something more intimate is ingenious. Helena's avoidance (as if by habit) her unconscious drifting, the Baron's slight sneer, are all great details. By far my favorite line is his request for her to touch him ... the wording is so very proper, perfect for their time.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I have now officially seen it all :P
The ghost smut actually makes sense, at least in the way that if ghosts were able to do anything remotely sexual, it would probably be exactly how it's written here. I like the comment, too, about how the Baron never stopped sneering, even in death - it gave insight into his character. I like the way he keeps following her around, also, it seems like something he would do. It's really interesting, too, how a ghost feels cold to another ghost - never thought about that before, but it's an intriguing idea. Nice work!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You truly are the smut queen after this one :D Soo strange, but well done!
Larissa chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
What a sexy fic! I loved it, and I truly wished there were more HelenaxBaron texts around here :(
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Okay, I saw this one in your list of entries for the Smut Awards and I just /had/ to read this before the reviewing period starts. XD I have never, ever thought about ghost smut before so I can imagine how that must have been challenging to write. But I think you did a good job of it.
lella7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Well this is... interesting. Unsurprisingly, I've never read ghost smut before, so I don't really have anything to compare it to, but I liked your creativity in getting around the problem of ghosts being insubstantial. I also love your willingness to write absolutely anything you're dared to :)
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh my god... O.O

Well this is different. xD

Interesting oneshot. Very... interesting. xD
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I knew that when I dared you to write this that you'd be able to pull it off. I've been pondering that idea for days and was like "oh! I'll get the Queen of Smut to have a go at it" and you did brilliantly! I just love love loved the way that you had them 'inside' each other. Which technically anyone can do. oh that's a bad thought. But I like the idea of her only being able to feel it when another ghost touches her like that. Thanks you so much for writing this you amazing soul! Amazing amazing job!