Reviews for This Is War
UnknownFollower chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Fav. character:Sorro
Fav. moment:Silver and Katherine on the beam.
I was smiling the whole time reading this chapter.
Amicus Mortis chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
"I'll stay up late and wait until Blackie posts..."
Jason "It's almost midnight. You're on meds. Go to sleep."
*gets knocked out by meds, wakes up at four in the morning* YAYZ! IT POSTED!
Ah, ok. *To Sonic* I am holding this to you, bro!
Silver's a flipping ninja! :D *eyes widen* It's a cereal killer van... Dweeeeeeh! (I swear I've made all the weirdest noises reading your stories...) Katherine/_ moment! With Xsus, every day is like Neverland. BZZZZ! THE ENDING! YES! YES! YES! *infamous finger dance* That. Was. Beautiful.
This whole story was beautiful! My favorite of yours yet (and as I said, I thought nothing could beat Day of the Dead. I've actually been re-reading it and it's even better than I recalled!). I love properly done War Stories XD There's no way to *words* what a fantastic author you are!
Favorite character: ...I can't choose! I guess if I have to... Xsus. He's just so flipping adorable!
Favorite part: I'm not going to even try. I just... nyaaah. It was all too amazing!
Read you around, sister! And to the review-peekers. READ! I COMMAND THEE! WITH ALL THE POWERS OF _, READ THIS STORY!
Written-Violinist chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Response to review: XDXDXD *grins at Katherine* Thanks, Katherine. And I understand, SandHeart. The muffin was delicious!

Response to chapter: *shakes head* Oh Silver. Really!? And then I Spy! :D aww, Silver and Katherine! :D THE FUTURE IS FIXED! AND XSUS AND CREAM! *screams excitedly*
Robyn: *covers her ears* Sheesh, woman! That hurt!
Sorry! *grins* anyway, I loved everybody! Except FD and Aero. xD and ooh, short story! :D congratz, SandHeart. You did amazingly well with this story! :D
Maraya Prower chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Topic change! :D Soo...how about them platypuses/platypi?(A direct quote from Junior-year English class)
*bounces happily away*
*to Zap* He so does.
*speeds up* The longer you run, the bigger the heart gets! Don't make me paint you pink!
'Fraid not. As far as I know, you've only been to two. And although two is classified as multiple dimensions...you don't get a title like that for traveling to only two dimensions.
Okay... *shakes head laughing*
*sing-song* SOMEONE didn't watch all the way to the end of the movie! His heart was so big it gave him the strength of ten men. Plus two. So technically, having a heart so big that it has the strength of nine men(plus two) DOES fit the bill. Therefore, you do have a heart. *eyes him* A rather large one, in fact.
LOL, my characters acting on their own happens all of the time too.
*laughs* You can't, Xsus. Growth is a part of life. But never lose yourself is what I mean!
Rain...I've had enough of rain.

*dying laughing* Silver...man, I love that hedgehog. Talk about a guy who changes. Look at him in 06 as compared to the comedic genius he is now! :P
Thank goodness Shadow wasn't there! :P
ZAP!? *eyes boggled* What's he doing performing a wedding!?
*giggles* Cream and Xsus! WOO! Although it took me a while to get that it was their wedding... :P

I can't believe it's over...*sigh* Well, at least you didn't warn me! :D
Later, sis!
raeweis chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Wonderful ending! I love it when things end on a happy note! I've heard the song "This is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars. It's a good one! Great work!
Metalshadow1909 chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
I'm so happy for Xsus! My favorite part was Hydro's flashback to when Cream died.
Metalshadow1909 chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
Darn it! I missed the memo! Oh, well. I guess…Wait, What!? Hydro!? HYDRO!
Strife The Dark 152 chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
AWESOME! I like this stoooorrrryyyyyy! yesterday I was at a choir concert and Show choir did... TTHIS IS WAR- 30 seconds to mars, yes, they did and it was awesome, and what a happy ending! I loved this story! goood job! you did a lot better than the idea I gave you, so your welcome,

Terios- translated into english it means "reflection" hmmm...

amazing story ten out of ten, I can't wait yuntil the next story!

Read ya later sis!
Chaotic hedgehog chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
And scene! Yay Chaos/Maria and Silver/Katherine! Poor Nightshade… it's over… and I know all about Grim! *smirks evilly*

So what can I say about this chapter… AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD! Xsus finally popped the question. That's good, I didn't want my story to be wrong… SPOILERS!

But anyway, I look forward to seeing the next one… when I finish updating mine. Then I'll put up something random… I might need your help!

XD farewell, sis! Read you around! And congrats on finishing your sixth story!
Retto the Otter chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
Zap nickname count: I'm extending this to whenever I read a nickname for Zap, whether I have it already or not. 16

*easily dodges the water* You don't have to! *dive-bombs Xsus (Fly)*
UnknownFollower chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Crapy FD, your a jackwagon.*looks at the sky* I love you sun.:D Quick question, is Metal going to be part of the family?*smiles* That would be awsome. Looks like I'm a captain for a school .*yawn* I have term paper, test, writing, football,etc. and now I have to pick a team, make a name, make team shirts... what a bore. But on Friday I'm going to get to eat 40 cookies! I'm going to be on a sugar high!*pouts*I tried getting on Zaps fan club it wouldn't let me! Ha, ha I'm invincable!*teleports away leaving a blank page*
Maraya Prower chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
It is, indeed! :D
MUCH better. Now, don't we all feel great?
You do! You LOVE me! :D And you totally do, only select supernaturals don't. I'm pretty sure you don't count as one.
*giggles* Of course something's gonna happen!
Oh, come on, guys. Get over it!
*sing-song* Si-err-a! Come he-ere!
*"really? come on, now" face* Not YOU, dude. AERO. Aero's the SotU. Even dead, he's still got less of a soul than you. (Which I'm not entirely sure isn't redundant or proves my point...but I'm gonna go with it anyway. :P)
Lemme get this straight. You're giving me a cookie for guessing what potentially deadly disease you had? *shakes head* Seem a bit odd to you? Howaboutnow?

HA! So in a way, you WERE being nice because you stopped him suffering! I knew you had a heart!
Aww...their disappearing...it was bittersweet.
*shudder* :P Have I ever told you how much Rouge sickens me? XD You write her very well, I just don't like her in general...and that seems so much like something she'd normally say! XP
I can't wait for the future then!...although...I guess Hydro won't exist...*sad* I expect you to be strong and stand up to Shadow, Xsus! *hugs him* But enjoy being a kid for as long as you can! :D
Update soon! :D
Amicus Mortis chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
That was the point, darling XD Congratulations Hydro! *throws confetti into the air*
Haha Katherine's "proof" was rather amusing. No! Don't take my friends away! Saying goodbye is always so hard :( even for the readers, who didn't technically know them... now I really want to know more about Alena! Hm. Wait, why is Team Moon leaving? I thought it was only the time travelers. *pokes Xerius* If that kid never exists, there will be problems. Big problems. D'aww group hug! I'd tell Xsus not to cry, but I'd probably be crying too... *bursts into tears* It was all so beautiful! Haha G.U.N. would do that. Of course it's not over, because Sonic promised us another kiss! And have they kissed yet? Nope! XD Read you around, Blackie!
Retto the Otter chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
Three lines!

Zap nickname count: (total:in-story) 8:4

I played, in order: "Time Restored," "Don't Ever Forget...," "Have to Get Home," and "Farther Away...," all from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky.

I actually started "Don't Ever Forget..." when Hydro and the others from the future started glowing, and kept it looping until they started glowing brighter.

Ahh! *flies backward* Ow... *gets up; flies straight up and out of range*
Strife The Dark 152 chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
I'm Smiling, Strife Will take care of flame, I'll make sure of that, he always had made sure that she's okay, even when they first met, he always cared...

okay, this was awesome! It's finally over, but I think Strife would be more glowing Black than white...

hey wait! if Strife is here! (looking around) Inferno! where are youuuuuu!

and I want a chocolate muffin.

read ya later sis! you did great!