Reviews for Need
MiccaF chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Awesome! Loved it :-)
CINTIAX chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
HELLO IM FROM ARGENTINA AND AS YOU CAN SEE DONT HANDLE THE LENGUAJE VERY FIC WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! I WROTE A REVIEW BUT IT WASNT POSTED SO ILL DO IT AGAIN ONLY SHORTER. THIS WAS SO FUCKING SENSUAL AND HOT! I LOVE THE LEMMOS! BEAUTIFUL! HOT! EVEN TENDER! THANK YOU FOR THIS YOU ARE VERY TALENTED!IT WAS ALMOS LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE! CONGRATULATIONS!
cintia x chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
hello,Im from Argentina and, as you can see, dont handle the lenguaje very well. But I read your amazing fic and I couldnt but write to you. Your story is so incredible, I really enjoy it so much! The tension between Bella and Edward is mind blowing!.And the lemmons !OH MY FUCKING GOD!. there are so sensual,so fucking hot, and even so tender!.I truly admired what you did on this unbelievable fic, the emotions of this pair ,everything is perfect. so well expressed. It was almost I was watching a movie!. And it was like an oasis in the repetitive and sometimes almost bored desert of fanfiction. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, YOU ARE TRULY TALENTED MY FRIEND! The best one shot ever! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! WHAT A PLEASURE !
LonesomeStreet chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Love love love love this story. Your writing is so on point. I wish I knew who the author was because I want to read more by you! :/
mayday000 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Guys, honestly this is without a shadow of a doubt, the most crazy hot thing I have ever read! Whoa!
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Loved it, hot and sexy I don't care what anyone else thinks I LOVED IT!
wal70 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
THAT WAS HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
No blood relation- so , I guess its fine.
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This a delicious one shot, made me warm all over. I hote the writer gets proper regconition. Bravo, very hot :)
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
sound a lot like Nyddi lol and that's a compliment. Such a hot story! Seriously, amazing work.
TheSparksSoApparent chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This….I….What?

That was so freaking hot. I don't even know what just happened. Whoever wrote this story seriously knows how to make it intense. Loved it!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh my gosh, who wrote this?! Loved it.
Belle-fille2012 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was crazy good! Awesome and intense! Loved it!