Reviews for Double Down
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Great short story as always your stories leave me wanting more after they end.
KScheermom chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Never thought of Edward being Alice's dad before, that's a new twist! Would love to read about Alice's reaction to the announcement of B & E being married!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Hey.. This story isn't new, I've read it before! :/ I can't quite remember the name, but I'm sure, because the plot is so particular.
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very nice!
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hah, I do wonder what her reaction would have been! Awesome oneshot!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
nice
jendill chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
but i wanna know how she reacts!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Whoa! Looks like Bella really had a good time in Vegas!

Edward was almost dropping hints the whole time about his true feelings and I could see where Bella would pick up on them but then second guess them almost.

I'm wondering if he was just trying to move on with dating Tanya and that it didnt work. And maybe he didnt go to the wedding because he didnt want to see Bella? Hmm

Ah they got married and they both got what they wanted, each other! I just hope Alice takes the news well! This will be a big adjustment that's for sure!

Loved it!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
holy shit! can you imagine getting that new?! alice will proabably shit a brick! haha.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow that was great loved it
Neena2011 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this story, can't wait for more! :D
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
OMG! You really should continue your stories! this is yet another one where i just really, really, really want to know what happens! It is just brilliant!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh wow! LOVED THIS! I'd love to have seen reactions! Especially Alice's!
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
what i don't get is how ed went so radically from having serious reservations about even trying a relationship with bella to asking this teenager to make a life-long commitment and marry him... was any part of it premeditated or on the spur of the moment? did he come to vegas only to bring alice to rosalie's wedding or to be with bella? and since bella's just about 18, was he perving out on her for years before she turned legit (which always makes me sick since finding an underage person sexually attractive equals pedophilia even if it's not acted upon)... etc...
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well, Bella has found an excellent method of revenge for being subjected to Alice and Jasper's continuous makeout sessions. Nothing grosses you out more than your dad having sex with your best friend!