Reviews for And the history books forgot about us
GlimpseTheUnthinkable chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Hi Sephy,

I'm so glad that you have shared two more of your works with us.

About the first one... Ok, maybe it's shameless fluff and something of a cliche, but I DON'T CARE. I need a good dose of fluff once in a while, and this works. And it's so like the creative you to include those wonderful passages in brackets. I also liked very much the detail that Sei bought toys for Eriko's child. Your stories always move me so much. I guess people thought I was crazy when I smiled like a lunatic as I read this from my phone in the university sports hall's locker room.

The second... it was sad. Being the shameless individualist romantic that I am, I'd be crushed if I lost someone to such abstractions as family, duty or honor. So I can very well relate to Sei's feelings. The parallel lines of narration was a good idea, nicely depicting how the past entwines with the present.

To sum it all up... Please continue writing Marimite fics! ;D
Human Elemental chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
These are really great, and I love the Sei/Youko pairing! Also, I'm actually really fond of Eriko/Youko myself, and would love to see something seriously written for that pairing. I hope to see some more of these.
GlimpseTheUnthinkable chapter 1 . 8/30/2012

I already feared that your contributions to the universe of Marimite had been done for... And so I was all the more pleased when I stumbled upon this collection of drabbles. After all the praise I have already given you on your previous three masterful instalments, it's funny, really, when I think about your writings and your style with greater detail. The way you write, it doesn't shine in the sense that it throws the brilliance on your face, rather it is that subtle undercurrent of well-chosen, simple words, small (yet important) insights on the universe and the relationships between the characters, and the well-thought of structures of your stories which make them so enjoyable. I liked the first three ones, and I hope there will be more to come.

estelas76 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Please update soon! i'm very curious to see what comes next.