Reviews for Fate
Anonny chapter 5 . 3/2
I see someone correct you on your spelling of fiancée. Knowing whether the guy or girl is the fiancé or fiancée is something I've only just got under control a couple of months ago and JAG actually helped me figure it out. If you are clear on Harm's previous girlfriend being Renée with two e's at the end, then it's easy to remember. René is a guy's name and a guy is a fiancé. Renée is a girl's name and a girl is a fiancée. As to where to put the accent - easy; it never moves - just add another e to the male spelling. And to remember which way the accent goes, pretend you have a pen in your and and yell olé! and if you're right-handed like most of the population and throw your hand out and up as you tell olé, the pen mark will go the right way! ;-D

I enjoy reading fics where the writer looks into the characters and their thoughts and motivations and I've found a couple of your insights interesting.

'reach out the window of your house and into your neighbour's bedroom' - yeah, know the feeling! Excellently put! One place I lived as a kid, seemed they tried to put a brick wall down the same side of each house in the street so no one was looking in on anyone, even though the distance wasn't huge between some of the houses - certainly made everyone's place more private. Where I am now, most houses have a brick wall... on the side of the house that gets the most sun! And is that for collecting the heat to give off again at night? No, it's the wall that holds the fireplace and doesn't act as a solar collector at all! Idiots designed and/or built these houses...

One other 'housekeeping' point, the petty officer shouldn't have been saluting indoors UNLESS they were armed, which is unlikely, since they're manning a desk. The rule of thumb in the Navy and Marine Corps is cover on if you are outside or if you are armed and salute only if you are wearing your cover. But it makes an amusing plotline. :-)
Anonny chapter 2 . 3/1
Two smart lawyers and they can't think of the simple solutions that occurred to me?
1. They take all Mac's stuff to Harm's apartment and he tells the movers he has more boxes than he originally told them.
2. If they need something more formal in place, he buys all her stuff off her for say, $20 and she gives him a receipt. Now he owns it. Have it shipped along with his other belongings and she 'buys' her stuff back at the other end.

Yaay! They finally figured out one of the simple solutions I did! Maybe they are at least halfway smart, after all. ;-D

By the by, I think the Navy does ship one last time but I don't know if I've seen that in official documentation such as a Navy policy document.
Gisou1950 chapter 19 . 1/15/2015
Great story. Hope one chapter more "6 months later" with a baby and perhaps a second to complete the family even if it is an adopted one.
aksc chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Great story. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
I cannot wait to read more
steamboat chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Love what you're doing with this fiction and am totally enjoying how you are treating our two favorite characters! Hope to see more soon!
BrittanyLS chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
This story is so wonderful!
jpstar57 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Very nice update. can't wait to see more. Original introduction for the bride and the groom's mother.
flaunt chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Heh, trust Mac to have an adventure even with a simple dress. :D Cool update, sweet and funny chapter. Really nice story brought to life with your writing :)
jareya chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Love this story, thanks for another great update!
XMisfitLeaderX chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Whoot woo. Another awesome chapter and such a lovely surprise. Well written - update again soon :)
Liz chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Love it and can not wait to read more. I am sure that the renewal of the vows will be touching. and the carry out all the the problems of getting pregant and delivery of the babies. Looking forward to more
rlrct chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Great storyline - I'm glad you're updating it again.
flaunt chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Another great chapter, but Bud retelling all their relationship stuff with Brumby et al makes me a little mad. Not at Bud, nor at this story, but at JAG. What the (bleep) were the (bleep)ing writers thinking? And DPB for Boomerang!

That aside, this was a great chapter and I hope there's more coming soon :)
alix33 chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
"You know, you would think that we were just the entertainment at JAG from the way you guys talk." Mac says, laughing along with her new friend. "Oh, you two were the entertainment at JAG. Are you kidding me? I think that even the Admiral was waiting for you guys to either kill each other or rip your clothes of in the middle of the bullpen." "He was NOT!" Harm says with wide eyes, which makes Mac laugh even more. "I think that the Admiral had a soft spot for the two of you. I bet that he knew that this was going to happen long before we ever did. Didn't he say something before that first case… when you guys met in the Rose Garden and you shook hands… shoot… what did he say?" Bud asks, trying to recollect the memory. "Don't get too close, you'll be working together." Harm and Mac say at the same time. "You didn't listen to a single word he said that day. I think by a few weeks later, you guys were already on the way to what you are now." Bud says with a grin." - AW!