Reviews for Fate
Gisou1950 chapter 19 . 1/15
Great story. Hope one chapter more "6 months later" with a baby and perhaps a second to complete the family even if it is an adopted one.
aksc chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Great story. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
I cannot wait to read more
steamboat chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Love what you're doing with this fiction and am totally enjoying how you are treating our two favorite characters! Hope to see more soon!
BrittanyLS chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
This story is so wonderful!
jpstar57 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Very nice update. can't wait to see more. Original introduction for the bride and the groom's mother.
flaunt chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Heh, trust Mac to have an adventure even with a simple dress. :D Cool update, sweet and funny chapter. Really nice story brought to life with your writing :)
jareya chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Love this story, thanks for another great update!
XMisfitLeaderX chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Whoot woo. Another awesome chapter and such a lovely surprise. Well written - update again soon :)
Liz chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Love it and can not wait to read more. I am sure that the renewal of the vows will be touching. and the carry out all the the problems of getting pregant and delivery of the babies. Looking forward to more
rlrct chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Great storyline - I'm glad you're updating it again.
flaunt chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Another great chapter, but Bud retelling all their relationship stuff with Brumby et al makes me a little mad. Not at Bud, nor at this story, but at JAG. What the (bleep) were the (bleep)ing writers thinking? And DPB for Boomerang!

That aside, this was a great chapter and I hope there's more coming soon :)
alix33 chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
"You know, you would think that we were just the entertainment at JAG from the way you guys talk." Mac says, laughing along with her new friend. "Oh, you two were the entertainment at JAG. Are you kidding me? I think that even the Admiral was waiting for you guys to either kill each other or rip your clothes of in the middle of the bullpen." "He was NOT!" Harm says with wide eyes, which makes Mac laugh even more. "I think that the Admiral had a soft spot for the two of you. I bet that he knew that this was going to happen long before we ever did. Didn't he say something before that first case… when you guys met in the Rose Garden and you shook hands… shoot… what did he say?" Bud asks, trying to recollect the memory. "Don't get too close, you'll be working together." Harm and Mac say at the same time. "You didn't listen to a single word he said that day. I think by a few weeks later, you guys were already on the way to what you are now." Bud says with a grin." - AW!
robertwnielsen chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
I had almost forgotten this story...but I love this latest chapter, especially how the girls went shopping for a wedding dress, and the boys went to play golf. And Bud's slip about Brumby...h mm...the phrase "Loose lips sink (relation)ships" (Okay, I edited it...a little) comes to mind. Wonderfully sums up Harm and Mac's relationship at this point in time.

Looking forward to Chapter 19! :)

jareya chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Love this chapter, Harm and Mac have great pillow talk! Looking forward to the next developments.