Reviews for My Wonderful Life
CookiesandPies chapter 46 . 4/24
Ah wow, there's just so much to say. I found this story while randomly browsing through the Rin/Len fanfiction tags. And I'm really glad that I did. I absolutely loved how you managed to put such a good (and angsty) twist on something that was so expected until it wasn't. Reading this nine months after you have completed, I still feel I was there with every part of the chapter you completed, because of your replies back to the reviews made! I really liked how you went to address each and every one who commented on your work and it almost felt like I was there too, anticipating each chapter! I usually find slice of life fics like this boring mostly because of the romance overload in it, but you really captured it very well! But uh I do have a few questions to ask: what happened to Kaito? He kinda was Miku's boyfriend and then he disappeared after Rins birthday…Also, another bit, in this last chapter, when they are like "I like you"(I died from happiness at this part btw) isn't the underclassmen Kokone watching? I bet she's dying from fangirling tho! Thanks for writing such a awesome and treat story again and uh, now you kinda make me wanna draw all of the scenes and characters! (Also I really liked how you would repeat the chapter name in like the front middle-ish of the fic it kinda reminds me of anime)
Have a great day/night/week/month/life!
AkitaNeruIchiban chapter 46 . 10/1/2016
It is great that you finished this story and I look forward to reading Len's version. This definitely earned a favorite from me.
Mikan chanX3 chapter 46 . 8/12/2016
QwQ
A happy ending for RinxLen!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
im cryingg ang I'm few days late
Guest chapter 46 . 8/8/2016
Finally completed! Got to reread all over again :)
Azure-Blue-15 chapter 46 . 8/3/2016
There is a feeling in my heart i can't decipher
Like , i'm sad that this story is over but everything
just falls into place i wouldn't have it other way I follow this story for like 2 years and i'm proud of you
for finishing it This is a masterpiece And it took it's place in one of the best Vocaloid fanfics I got so overwhelmed i was crying along with Rin haha Only thing i wonder is reaction of Kokone
and other people who happened to hear their confession I imagined Kokone fainting to it now i'm
crying with laughing I'll look forward for Len's side. Ugh great now i want more of your stories ...
YOU BETTER SATISFY MY NEEDS PEASANT uhm ... please?
Ao.Kotori 14 chapter 46 . 8/2/2016
Bravo
Good job
You just made the best story I've ever read
I think I'm going to miss this story (going to read the other one anyway so maybe not really)
But congratulations you made my day! 9'w'9
Please continue to make another amazing work :')
Sheiwensi Team chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
I applaud u for making this beautiful story. Me and my twin sister are crying, tears of joy
-Happien and Kome Rurita
MonoAddict chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
What a lovely ending to a Wonderful~ story.
I'm still curious but also satisfied with the completion .
Now that you've explained EV System's naming I understand and can't believe I didn't get that before. XD
Great job again Retorica-san
DontMindMe1234 chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
Aww. This is so beautiful, I don't know how I could put my emotions into words. I really love this, thank you for feeding my heart *le cries in happiness*
Neame kke chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
I'M CRYING, NOOOO THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE FANFIC.
(THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL, I REALLY LOVE THE ENDING. Kokone must feel very awkward though.)

I was really scared that it would have a sad ending.
Soon I'm just going to reread it from the beginning to the end just so I can experience going through a whirlpool of emotions all over again ww

(Ah, I read the first chapter of 'Real Life RPG' before! 'Didnt really know that it was connected to 'My Wonderful Life', though.)

Anyways..

Thank you for the feels, Retorica!
Reading this was a wonderful experience, and I'll anxiously await reading more from you soon!
koizumi chapter 45 . 7/25/2016
im literally crying. this is such a bittersweet end, but its definitely the right closure. after many months of not coming back to this fic, these chapters have brought me to tears. thank you!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/12/2016
This chapter still confuses me... maybe a 3rd reading will do.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2016
I like this side story very much. My past emotions when I first read this, echoes when I read it now.
DontMindMe1234 chapter 45 . 5/2/2016
TT
So much feels~ so beautiful 3
I love that 'goodbye' scene, even though it's too painful, it's inevitable. 3 lots
I just hope they'll find each other again in the end :'(