Reviews for My Wonderful Life
Vocaloids X Otaku Nekomimi chapter 36 . 6/11
I love it! Whahaha 3
U know,I have nothing to say...ur story tooks me a month to read XD but I love it!
Btw,pls update!
And why won't u reveal EV System-I thought that EV System is Len in the first chappy?
kotoriiin chapter 36 . 5/27
Ahh I found your story yesterday night and legit did not stop reading until I finished it til here ~ Anyway, your story is very nice 3
I enjoy the plot and idea and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out ! 33
Keep up the good work ~
p.s. I might do some Kagami Sound and EV System fan art ~ /winkwink
BloodyPuppet chapter 36 . 5/23
Koufuku Anshin? What song is that? And I'm totally going to murder you if you become LenKu fans (thought you're one of my fave senpai :p), since for vocaloid I judge the ship by how well their voice blend (Rin and Miku voice is okay but somehow Len and Miku voice is... well not really good and I already listen to some of their duets). And for CBT thing well, it just like filling a form but in a computer (of course) just click one of the answer and I don't have to worry if something happen, because the answer already saved! XD
But still, I'm from vocational high school and you're from high school, it will be harder (you know the thing with vocational that 'have' to work) for me to going to a university, just hoping I could pass the SBMPTN tess. The mathematic is really hard... *cries
Rinto chapter 36 . 5/23
I really like the story! Keep it up!
MoNoChRoMaDdIcT chapter 36 . 5/22
I almost wrote a review without being logged in.

3 years for real? Wow, at least you are far into your stories. I am still on a hiatus for one...going on almost 3 years hiatus. Something is wrong with me? XD

This chapter was interesting as the rest are. Lily mentioning how Len is more comfortable with Rin than Miku. YES! I love that! Sorry~ I'm a little too over excited today. I wonder why?

Lily is leaving hmm? Leaving Len in Rin's care. I feel like something BIG is coming up.

It's fine that you aren't back as a reviewer. I don't often leave reviews except for my VERY favorite stories. If you're reading you are still sponsoring an author? Right? I don't know.~

Anyways. Great Chapter! Can't wait for more from you!

~MonoAddict~
MoNoChRoMaDdIcT chapter 35 . 3/28
Hey you're back!
I actually started this before reading the chapter, but I'll end up finishing it after I read.
It's nice to see your writing again and I'm glad that your life is going well.

I like the way you put the different songs into the play and everything is getting more mysterious about Len. Has it really been a year in the story?! Wow! Kofuku Anshin, I don't actually know that. The play itself was a little confusing to me, but still interesting.

but overall it was wonderful!
Welcome back!
-MonoChromAddict
Umbrella chapter 35 . 3/27
i really like Miku's character here and damn it! You finally updated! Now, now, I love how Rinny isn't the shoujo-ish type of girl here!
BloodyPuppet chapter 35 . 3/27
"No, we didn't end up
tripping and falling together with him laying on
top of me and accidentally our lips brushed,
nothing that shoujo-manga-ish happened." This actually broke my kokoro... But that aside, which univercity you enter? You see my UN is in april and it was online! I blame my school for having too much computer (well it is a vocational school), and my mom keep bugging me to which univercity I should enter. And keeping me away from my lovely laptop (bunch of new idea but no time to typing) and yeah its keeping me away from my 'PERTAMAX!' but enough with my nonsense the real question is : It is really that HARD to enter univercity... erm sorry wrong question, I mean it is really that HARD to make Rin kiss Len? One kissu please
MoNoChRoMaDdIcT chapter 34 . 9/24/2014
Ah I like the song(s) you chose. About EV I still don't know. I've re-read the story and It really just seems there are too many coincidences? Too many similarities rather for him not to be Len. Then again, maybe he isn't. Your hint before was "look down" So I'm just gonna go with directions like another reviewer had mentioned.

Therefore I say he's Len.

Also, I feel like Len knows Rin is Kagami Sound.

Ah I wonder what will happen next.

-MoNoChRoMaDdIcT
Bleu Musique chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
Durp.
Yes hello, it is me Potatoes and Len Otakuasdfghjkl;' I changed my name, again. Apparently.
I completely forgot about this fanfic 3x ( I think I joined too many fandoms, that's why )
Anyways, mY SUSPICIONS ARE STILL NOT CLEAR. JFC LEN I DECLARE YOU ARE EV SYSTEM.
thnx
Wonders of Chocolates chapter 34 . 7/14/2014
It's hard when you enter boarding school. It's hard and no one understandsahasuhgsagdjguwikjksds
Okay, yeah whatever. I finally managed to log in inside my account and read your story! I feel so HAPPY!

So, do you have an idea for the drama already? Cause living inside dorms makes me feel like I'm a caveman and left out by the trends. And when I went to Nico Nico Douga and Voca Wiki, there were a lot news, updates, uploads, releases, etc. and I can't even keep up anymore! The sacrifice of a student!
And you know what? I just can't help thinking that Miku is totally messing with our heads. The little prick. But I still love her huhuhuuhu.
Does Len have split personalities or something? Or is he not aware of his OWN personality because he's been acting this whole entire time? Because I always do that; it's fun. It's just like RPing.

Anyway, hopefully you'd still update (even though I'd probably be away for quite a while until next year ends). For your dear loyal readers!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
WHAT?! NEITHER LEN NOR MIKU SAY LEN IS EV SYSTEM?! NOOOOOO! *pout*
Diachan11 chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
EV SYSTEEEEEEM! WHO ARE YOU?!

And OMFG you finally updated!

And Who exactly is EV System? Maybe It's Shintaro../shot'd

Is Len a Yandere? He seems like it...

So cooooonfusing!

WAAAIT, Maybe Len have a split Personality? huwat..
Leia.Thorns chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Weird that I didn't read this story in the first place... I mean, it's AWESOME! Even when Len being the psycho-killer, I was like "Oh my God, Len, are you serious?!" But when I learned it was just an act, I sighed in relief.
And, I'm pretty sure Len is EV System, but Len and Miku got it cover pretty well. I wonder what happened to Len's childhood, it's pretty mysterious, and I like that :D
But hey, EV System could be someone unexpected, but the hints are directing to Len already, maybe it could be Kiyoteru? Heck, maybe Kaito? But he isn't.
Oh and in here RinXLen moments were kinda... Awkward, but for some reasons, I like that because it's fun! Rin't straight forwardness and Len's mysteriousness. Like what they said "Opposite Attract"
Now I'm kinda suspicious when Len said he loves Rin, considering he was a good actor, but who knows? It could be true or not
For some reasons (again), I found Len's life was kinda based on a song "Welcome To My Life" yeah, I love that song, especially depressing songs, I'm addicted to it.
Maybe I should stop my rant right here since I talked too much and you might be annoyed about it. So sorry if I bother you much, keep updating and I'll support! XD and again, SORRY!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
AHAHA! MIKU WAS STALKING RIN! TOO FUNNY!