Reviews for My Wonderful Life
Mikan chanX3 chapter 46 . 8/12
QwQ
A happy ending for RinxLen!
im cryingg ang I'm few days late
Finally completed! Got to reread all over again :)
Azure-Blue-15 chapter 46 . 8/3
There is a feeling in my heart i can't decipher
Like , i'm sad that this story is over but everything
just falls into place i wouldn't have it other way I follow this story for like 2 years and i'm proud of you
for finishing it This is a masterpiece And it took it's place in one of the best Vocaloid fanfics I got so overwhelmed i was crying along with Rin haha Only thing i wonder is reaction of Kokone
and other people who happened to hear their confession I imagined Kokone fainting to it now i'm
crying with laughing I'll look forward for Len's side. Ugh great now i want more of your stories ...
YOU BETTER SATISFY MY NEEDS PEASANT uhm ... please?
Ao.Kotori 14 chapter 46 . 8/2
Bravo
Good job
You just made the best story I've ever read
I think I'm going to miss this story (going to read the other one anyway so maybe not really)
But congratulations you made my day! 9'w'9
Please continue to make another amazing work :')
Sheiwensi Team chapter 46 . 8/1
I applaud u for making this beautiful story. Me and my twin sister are crying, tears of joy
-Happien and Kome Rurita
MonoAddict chapter 46 . 8/1
What a lovely ending to a Wonderful~ story.
I'm still curious but also satisfied with the completion .
Now that you've explained EV System's naming I understand and can't believe I didn't get that before. XD
Great job again Retorica-san
DontMindMe1234 chapter 46 . 8/1
Aww. This is so beautiful, I don't know how I could put my emotions into words. I really love this, thank you for feeding my heart *le cries in happiness*
Neame kke chapter 46 . 8/1
I'M CRYING, NOOOO THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE FANFIC.
(THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL, I REALLY LOVE THE ENDING. Kokone must feel very awkward though.)

I was really scared that it would have a sad ending.
Soon I'm just going to reread it from the beginning to the end just so I can experience going through a whirlpool of emotions all over again ww

(Ah, I read the first chapter of 'Real Life RPG' before! 'Didnt really know that it was connected to 'My Wonderful Life', though.)

Anyways..

Thank you for the feels, Retorica!
Reading this was a wonderful experience, and I'll anxiously await reading more from you soon!
koizumi chapter 45 . 7/25
im literally crying. this is such a bittersweet end, but its definitely the right closure. after many months of not coming back to this fic, these chapters have brought me to tears. thank you!
This chapter still confuses me... maybe a 3rd reading will do.
I like this side story very much. My past emotions when I first read this, echoes when I read it now.
DontMindMe1234 chapter 45 . 5/2
TT
So much feels~ so beautiful 3
I love that 'goodbye' scene, even though it's too painful, it's inevitable. 3 lots
I just hope they'll find each other again in the end :'(
Ao.Kotori 14 chapter 45 . 5/2
What...
I read this in the peaceful morning, but why did you do this to me...
WHAT'S WITH THIS CHAPTER?#;(;(,_(,)?)?/
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?
Well I didn't expect that to come
If I know you, I will choke you to death.

I'm STILL looking forward to the next chapter
MoNoChRoMaDdIcT chapter 45 . 5/2
YOU MADE THEM KISS!
My request!
Yes~ and what a kiss it was. Dramatic and angsty. Just perfect.
I feel like I should be saying thank you. XD

This chapter was amazing. Things are being resolved and figured out. Both Rin and Len like each other but there are still things that keep them apart. Now, I'm hoping this will have a happy ending though.

Let's see, maybe I seem to have things figured out because I'm really perceptive. However, you've hidden those clues about EV-Systems naming well, because I have no idea. I'd have to read again slowly. I'll always stick with you though, I want to keep reading what you write even though I myself stopped writing for this site. Aha. The whole reasoning for my starting was actually your stories, in a way that sounds familiar to your characters. Yet, I'll still keep writing otherwise.

Enough about that. Great chapter, I can't wait for the conclusion. and Thanks~ for having them kiss.

-MoNoAdDiCt~