Reviews for Well, There's No Going Back Now
Please update as soon as you can! Love the storyline so much. Thank you for taking time and effort to come up with this amazing story! I am hoping to be able to read the latest chapter soon!~Mysterious Reader who pops in from time to time to read
Loved it! I kinda hope the rest of the family calls her Emilia not Billie or Claire though haha
jakobamy chapter 37 . 5/24
OMG. You're back. To be honest when I saw the notification I was wondering who it was since it had been a while since you've updated. But I'm glad your took the time to rejuvenate and visit. I really liked this chapter Alex and her soul-searching, haley's family interaction Cam and Jay willingness to go with clay and help him face his past. But what I liked the most was Clay's attempt at forgiveness he can't change the past but he sure can change the future and make it brighter for him, Haley and Billie. Thanks God for them otherwise I think he would not have done half of what he did. Keep up the good work.
Hello, the guest who reviewed on 6/9/2015 is here again. Thank you for your kind words about my review in your A/N. Stuff like that warms my heart. I'm sad this story is over, but in the words of Dr. Seuss, "Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened." Having said that, if you would write an epilogue, that would be great. This chapter, though a fantastic conclusion, left some loose ends.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 37 . 5/19
I'm just reviewing to let you know I'm still here, and still gonna keep reading, no matter how long it takes. Nothing really original to say here, though. It's too early in the morning. Keep updating!
marcella2650 chapter 37 . 5/19
Hey!
Can't believe it's almost been a whole year since your last update haha! Hope you're doing good and all is well!
This story has been such a rollercoaster ride, words can't even express how beautiful this journey was. Your story has made me cry countless times - in a good way of course! I really enjoyed how you've developed the characters.
Anyways, I'm just glad to see that you're back! Seriously though, you do have such an amazing talent for writing! Hope you continue writing and good luck with any future endeavours!

Your biggest fan,
Marcella
SkittlezxBabex146 chapter 37 . 5/19
This is the Ending it was a great story :D
Great story, waiting for the next update.
Fallout2012 chapter 36 . 1/18
Hey guys,

I'm not dead and I promise I'm still working on the next chapter, it's just taking me forever
IloveStallison chapter 36 . 1/17
Please update!
Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee update this I love it so much!
IloveStallison chapter 36 . 1/6
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
Is this fanfic over? Because I thought there were still gonna be 2 more chapters. I really hope you update it though cuz it's so good!
threeheadedhydreigon chapter 36 . 10/15/2015
Ummm what was up with Alex? Where was she? Are you going to do that sequel? I know I'm late, but I would really like a sequel, manly focused on Alex.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/30/2015
Please update soon I really miss this story!