Reviews for Well, There's No Going Back Now
penguinbob chapter 35 . 3/28
Awesome chapter update soon
1.I hate how clay is treating haley lately! update:)
Love it! Update soon!
OMG the baby's comming! Please don't pick out a really crappy name haha :) I can't wait to see Clay's & everyone else's reaction, update soon!
Crockett Rocket chapter 19 . 2/22
Oh, I love that last beach scene. It's good that they got some time to themselves to reconnect, away from her toxic mother.
Crockett Rocket chapter 17 . 2/22
Yay Haley for finally standing up to Claire. I'll be honest. I don't like Claire as she is on the show. She's a neurotic control freak who tries to run everyone's life. Haley needs to be putting Clayton ahead of everyone else at the moment. This nonsense of them not sleeping together needs to come to an end. They should move out into a place of their own, not live with her parents.
Crockett Rocket chapter 12 . 2/21
Huh. Gotta say I'm really not liking Phil and Claire right now. It's damn hypocritical of them to be giving Haley a hard time for the same thing they did. And frankly moving back in with them is not a great idea. Moving back into town, yeah. Under their roof, no.
Omg just started reading this & it's sooo good! Can't wait to read the rest of it!
It's totally okay! Take as much time as you need :)
Fallout2012 chapter 1 . 2/16
Hey guys, I promise I'm trying my best to get the next chapter up. But between work and my personal life, writing is going to be slow. I apologize, I'm trying.

Til the next chapter, keep your head up guys.

Fallout.
This is my favorite story on this site!
BEST STORY EVER!
Please update this story! :)
LOVE THIS STORY! :)
When are you going to upload another chapter?! :)