Reviews for Spirited Away 2: The Journey to Find Shishin
Roshini chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Hi there your story is so so amazing and i really cannot wait to hear your next chapter. I really like the love triangle and awesome story line. Hope to hear from you soon..
Guest chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
Update soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Thank you for story is great by the way.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Please,update as soon as possible.
NarutoSwag99 chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Ok we all know haku and chihiro are gonna end up together! Lin doesn't stand a chance!
NarutoSwag99 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Well just type up a party for for Lin, have Lin and Chi end up on the balcony they sat on in the movie, talk, forgive eachother, boom friends again. But Chi still needs to end up with Haku in the long run. During the party Lin meats Itachi at party. Forgiveness givin to everyone, journey begins, during journey both Haku and Shi confess or do something to show their love to Chihiro, to complete the journey Chihiro must choose Haku or Shi and chooses Haiu to be with and Shu to be bffs with, but Shi can't end up with Akuma or something cause that would be stupid. Anyways that's all I got without going into details! I myself have 2 spirited Away stories I need to update cause I havnt updated in like 2 weeks! Maybe even more! Love the story!
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
Nice chapter.
keep up the good work.
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
I hope they make up; I don't like Lin and Chihiro fighting. Update soon. :3
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
I hope Lin and Chihiro become friends again. And that Lin gets a good B-day, too. You should gave Chihiro give her a gift or something. But, what I really hope is that Chihiro and Haku will still stay a couple. :3
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
Nice chapter I like it.
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I, personally, think Lin has no right to be upset; Chihiro and Haku have been in love for years, and they weren't even around eachother, so that's saying someething! Lin should be with of the twins. Update whenever. :3
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Oh no! O.O
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
I smell sick, twisted love in the air. ;)
TheMysticFrog chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
I like what you did with the Japanese words. I look forward to your next update! :)
Fantasy Amy Rose Co chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Ok, I'm going to need you to catch me up on what's going on. It's been a while since I've read this. But, there was comedy in this, somewhat, which I liked. :3