Reviews for Spirited Away 2: The Journey to Find Shishin
NarutoSwag99 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Well just type up a party for for Lin, have Lin and Chi end up on the balcony they sat on in the movie, talk, forgive eachother, boom friends again. But Chi still needs to end up with Haku in the long run. During the party Lin meats Itachi at party. Forgiveness givin to everyone, journey begins, during journey both Haku and Shi confess or do something to show their love to Chihiro, to complete the journey Chihiro must choose Haku or Shi and chooses Haiu to be with and Shu to be bffs with, but Shi can't end up with Akuma or something cause that would be stupid. Anyways that's all I got without going into details! I myself have 2 spirited Away stories I need to update cause I havnt updated in like 2 weeks! Maybe even more! Love the story!
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
Nice chapter.
keep up the good work.
WhiteTiger246 chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
I hope they make up; I don't like Lin and Chihiro fighting. Update soon. :3
WhiteTiger246 chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
I hope Lin and Chihiro become friends again. And that Lin gets a good B-day, too. You should gave Chihiro give her a gift or something. But, what I really hope is that Chihiro and Haku will still stay a couple. :3
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
Nice chapter I like it.
WhiteTiger246 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I, personally, think Lin has no right to be upset; Chihiro and Haku have been in love for years, and they weren't even around eachother, so that's saying someething! Lin should be with of the twins. Update whenever. :3
WhiteTiger246 chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Oh no! O.O
WhiteTiger246 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
I smell sick, twisted love in the air. ;)
MysticFrog14 chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
I like what you did with the Japanese words. I look forward to your next update! :)
WhiteTiger246 chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Ok, I'm going to need you to catch me up on what's going on. It's been a while since I've read this. But, there was comedy in this, somewhat, which I liked. :3
WhiteTiger246 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Happy New Year to you as well. :3
WhiteTiger246 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
A little short but that's ok, holidays are busy times. Update soon. :3
michelle88222 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Jensei seems nice :)
AnimeRockzzz chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
hi! Wow... I never knew Lin liked Haku O.o... Humm... I wonder what will happen next? XD Update soon, kay? That will make my day :3

Oh! And Merry Xmas to u!