Reviews for Alpha Negative
DragonsAreAwesome chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love these little stories, they're so cute and hilarious, they're really helping me get over the fact that Numbered Lithograph's finished.
moondr0ps chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
OH BLESS YOU. I JUST FOUND THESE BUT I READ NUMBERED LITHOGRAPH AWHILE AGO AND JUST BLESS YOU.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awesome story! :)
Exerides T Fluorite chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You never disappoint! Can't wait for whatever you write next! :P
HexeYuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Jeez, these just keep on putting a big smile on ny face whenever I read them. I love your writing style so much! X3
yeah9fun chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lol the end made me laugh! Im slightly amazed that this is Prussia's first introduction, I coulda sworn that they had already met each other... And I love how Toni sticks up for lovi so much... Bu it's also nice to see that he isn't a saint, that even he looses his temper a bit sometimes.
Thanks for the update! Even though I'm totally skipping out on my homework to read it, every second was worth it. No regrets is my motto when it comes to reading great Fics instead of HW.
EuterpeMuse chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
:p I beat Toni on the stiches! I got 9 on my thumb ;p.
I liked that you picked five though my ma cuts herself in the kitchen tons (trys to catch the knife when it falls) and usually gets five. Cept we go to the med center.
I love that you keep doing oneshots of the numbered lithergraph universe its like fanfictions for your fanfiction _.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You make the most beautiful story ever and your Romano is the deepest and most human I've ever read. I haven't been able to review on We Were Safe Inside because I've just gotten back from a trip and I read and review this from my phone, but I will later when my laptop's back :)

Reading this (and all your other stories of NL verse), I feel... I can understand and relate to Lovi. He has flaws, he admits them, he always tries to be a better person. And Antonio does too.
His feelings about loving and his "jealousy" to Gil and Francis are the most human feeling for me. Having someone like Antonio who never judges him, always tries to understand him, and always there, I'm sure it's the greatest blessing in his life.
I think I've said this before, but you breath life into Romano. You make him a person. His feelings, his flaws, how he was shaped by his traumatic past, I think no one can make a character as human as you do with him. And for that, I want to thank you for the depth of my heart, because somehow I feel that you are willing to understand and not judge the ones who feel like that.

Thank you for such amazing and beautiful stories and for your Romano, his relationship with Antonio, and for the hope he gives to us readers.

I'm looking forward to more stories of you ;D
Nekogirl1595 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
And as always, you continue to amaze me with your incredible writing skills. Excellent work!
xox.heart chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You kill me, what an amazing last liner. I just can't love this anymore than I already do.
Domomomo chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my God, I seriously can't handle this.

Your work affects me a lot, because I have a HUGE abandonment complex, and seeing that written and explained makes me so unbelievably emotional. So many of my dearest friends don't understand it, don't understand why I get really frustrated and depressed when they talk to other people more than they talk to me, but you capture the feeling behind it better than any other person I've met.

Thank you so much for writing this gorgeous piece, and here's hoping Romano and I can both grow past our abandonment complexes. (':

On another note, wOW this review was coherent
Cutthroat Pixie chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
ahhh I know you said this isn't where you meant for this fic to go but I love it and you did a good job introducing gilbert! and pffft that last line. it really lightens it up there right at the end haha
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Somehow I always end up laughing and awwing at these things that's a great sign