Reviews for Stark Contrast
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/13
Well, this got off to an interesting start. Can't wait to see how it goes. :)
Lady Laufeyson of Slytherin chapter 63 . 11/20/2018
I LAUGHED I CRIED IM SALTY AT THE CLIFFY
Gre3nleaf chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Started reading this and I love it, especially the fact that Loki is 'Tom' XD great one!
anayu123 chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
I really hope they don't do the nasty (I sound like I'm twelve but I find sex repulsive) if it even references them I don't know what I'll do cause this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
anayu123 chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
I HAVEN'T BEEN REVIEWING CAUSE I GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE STORY BUT OMG I HAVE BUTTERFLIES I CANNOT HANDLE THIS

DON'T YOU DARE LOKI-dang it he jumped
Aemith chapter 63 . 9/11/2016
So you killed Jamie huh?

How dare you

THE FEELS WERE OVERWHELMING

Anyways, I loved your story!
BexyLovesMusic chapter 29 . 12/13/2015
I knew it! Hellman was another clue as well
BexyLovesMusic chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
Wait... With the way Hayden speaks and what he speaks of, also you mentioned Greeks earlier, and Hayden's name is Hayden you don't mean he's Hades do you?
Forbidden Moons chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Aww, this is sweet~
Forbidden Moons chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Oh I like how they're bonding...
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Hmm, interesting... Poor Loki, though! Binding his magic is understandable and acceptable (to an extent), but his VOICE?! Odin is a jerk.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 50 . 5/7/2015
She'll always be his baby sister. No matter what. Really like that sentiment!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 42 . 5/7/2015
This is just getting better and better. MODOK loose, Tony hurt (but stable thankfully), Jamie may or may not being pregnant (Tony's probably going to want to kill Loki as soon as he's able if she is)

I'm really loving this story!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 38 . 5/7/2015
Tony is going to do his best to murder Loki or at least give him a good beating!

Loving this story!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 35 . 5/7/2015
Took Odin long enough. Hades may be the god of Death, but Odin is the supreme deity in his pantheon. He doesn't stand a chance.

Excellent chapter!