Reviews for Mothers and Fathers, Daughters and Sons
flawney chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Intriguing idea. I will enjoy seeing where you take this :)
rebfan90 chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter! Liara is an awesome friend.
TW6464 chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Wait, what about Garrus?
TW6464 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Well, this was a good chapter!
EstellePoubelle10 chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Oh no! I was really looking forward to a new chapter! :(
Oh well...guess I can wait a little longer. :P
Keep writing though, I'd really like to see where this story goes!
TW6464 chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Wait... I swear I've read this chapter already...
TW6464 chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Nice job on this chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Nice job On this chapter
Mori Lina chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
lol the galaxy never gives shepard a break hehe

poor garrus, hating the nicknames that he does not get to pick or have any affect on. they are good names that shepard picked for them. i think liara and garrus should get together and pick a name for shepard then if they need to get joker or edi to help them put it in the system. i don't think shepard should be immune to name changes. _

looking forward to next chapter. _
Credete chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Awww shiet, Shepard is going to say yes. What else can she do? Unless they find some bomb-ass Reaper tech that somehow allows her to get prego with Garrus's baby. Short chapter, but it was awesome. Can't wait to read the next one.
Mori Lina chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
the whole command and where they are going to live is a big thing to think about and figure out before anyone goes and gets pregnant. and if they end up living on a ship, they would need to talk to liara about that before she got pregnant. yes, she volunteered to have theie baby but that does not mean they can take for granted that she might have an issue with living on a ship while carrying the child. not that i imagine she would have a problem with it but it is never nice to just assume something.

just had an interesting thought about if liara has the baby for them. in me2, samara and mornith looked exactly alike to where mornith could take samara's place. what if liara's baby looks exactly like liara. would that not be weird for everyone. _

looking forward to next chapter.
TW6464 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Nice job in this chapter!
Mori Lina chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Aaaccckkkkk! "she began to talk." you can't just leave it like that! the wait will killed me!

it was great to see what is going on in garrus' head about this whole child idea and that he sees that having liara have their child might affect their friendship with her.

still loving the story and looking forward to the next chapter. *hits refresh to see if the next chapter is there yet* _
SarahLynne chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Oh my Jesus lord almighty
Praise you for writing this
Like ugh the feels I'm like Liara yes?
Idk I don't really like the idea of them gettin an Asari baby because it would be like theres but also Asari so liaras too?
Idk I think adopting a krogan would be adorbs
TW6464 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Nice job on this chapter!