Reviews for Every One That Asketh
Lizard4523 chapter 40 . 3/19
This was really good. I would like to see how and where you would take this story from here. If I had to rate this story on a scale from 1-10 where 1 is not good and 10 is really good I would rate it a 12 for this was awesomeness.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 40 . 3/8
I am so happy to see this story finally updated! This is one of my absolute favorites that I'm constantly re-reading over and over again. Both for my enjoyment and inspiration. Hope that you'll keep writing and keep updating!
LooneyLolita chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
Just discovered this gem, I love your writing and how you write the characters! Can't wait to read more! :)
Alexandria McLane chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
this was so well thought out and written so well. I am sad there isn't more. But thank you for the chance to read it.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 37 . 1/5/2015
Awww. That last line is so cute. Do you think there can be more baby fluff in here. I love baby fluff.
Digital hell 12 chapter 37 . 1/5/2015
Love the chapter
ec chapter 36 . 1/3/2015
aww they had a baby
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Sorry I haven't commented. I haven't had the time to read this and the updates just kept coming. Anyway I love this. Is there any chance we can get a description of the baby. Is she half terian half human or does l
she lean more to one side.

Thanks, and keep it up.
Rodgers Corner chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
The first two chapters got me hooked good. I'm happy I have atleast 33 more chapters to read.
Mei-chiri chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
I really want to see the moment the galaxy know that she has a turian kid while in coma. Not to mention I'm really curious about the hate mails right now. What exactly do those mails are about, I wonder?

And I'm so glad to see that you're back!
Blausen chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Awww fatherly cuddles! I need more of that! And more of cute turian baby! :)
Glad to see you are back! Keep it up!
worldsapart chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
Enjoying this so far. Looking forward to any forthcoming updates.
Blausen chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Yey! You are back! I'm so glad! :) and now Shep is back! :D can't wait for more!
Keep it up!
RichGuy chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
Wow, Shepard just can't take a break.
P.S-thanks for making the baby a girl!
Digital hell 12 chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
I just Finish reading the story for the first time and I absolutely loved it can't wait for the next chapter