Reviews for No Time For Angst
KathleenSkylar chapter 22 . 7/22
This is probably one of the best Human!Destiel stories ever. Seriously.
akirakurosawa chapter 22 . 5/20
After all the angst I read (and am currently experiencing in my fucking life) I am so happy I stumbled upon this.
It was a lovely read, it brought tears and laughter, and an overwhelming happiness. I'm smiling now.

Loved it. Thank you.

akirakurosawa chapter 21 . 5/20
This is the best one so far! Love it!
I'm so sad the story's ending, I almost - ALMOST - don't want to read the last chapter!

akirakurosawa chapter 17 . 5/20
He eats barbed wire and babies for breakfast! Hillarious!
akirakurosawa chapter 13 . 5/20
Oh that was priceless!
Ha! Loved it!
akirakurosawa chapter 12 . 5/20
akirakurosawa chapter 11 . 5/20
I love this. I love your chapters, the writing style, and I love THIS. Chapter. Everything.

Can't wait to hear the boys profess their undying love to each other.

(I logged in. Woohoo! Expect more of my babbling - hope it doesn't annoy you.)

AkiraKurosawa chapter 7 . 5/20
I forgot to log in, so Im leaving a review like this.

They sooooo met at an orgy!

Love the story, more feedback as I progress :)))

Poppywhisker99 chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
I don't know how accounting school went, or if you check fanfiction anymore, but I just wanted to say that I loved this story, and that Destiel (fluffy or smutty) is the best ship. Thank you so much for this adorable/hilarious/amazing story!
WaitingPatiently chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Freaking hilarious. This is so them.
WaitingPatiently chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
I keep forgetting to be disappointed that there aren't any monsters. It's just OMNOMNOMNOM Destiel, and you write it well.
KittyMarauder chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
That was beautiful. Thank you.
Katie chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Oh god oh god oh god. Poor, poor Castiel... XD
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I loved this story it was absolutely perfect.
cupcake2534 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I think it's actually KAZ-2Y5 And I always thought it stood for Kansas as in the place they were born and 2Y5 for the year 2005 which is the year after Supernatural began. Almost like how Y2K is known as 2000. Idk. I was thinking about the KAZ Cas thing too earlier believe it or not.